She is our little sassy pants girls. She makes us laugh with her funny expressions and the "looks" she gives. Some of her more recent "funnies" are~
- She is obsessed with driving and talks of when she drives Coby to school as we told her she couldn't drive until she is 16 and let her know that Coby would only be 13 and joked that she would have to take him to school. Now when we pass the schools she will say "take Coby to school (the middle school) and he get out I say "kiss big sister Annslee bye, be a good listener and have fun baby Coby" LOL I don't think he will be giving his big sis a bye kiss...and she likely won't want it anyway. It is super cute to listen to her role play it though.
- Yesterday at church as we were kneeling at the altar for communion she asks "what dis?" I tell her it is grape juice. She drinks it down and loudly announces "Yum, I like dis juice!!" Then she proceeds to reach over, pick up my cup and drain the little bit I had left!
- One morning last week as we pulled up to the drop off line at her school I look back and she has on her sunglasses and her four Little Po*ny bracelets. As I let her out of the car she informs me "All people see me and say "who dis girl?" And she of course she said it with her hands on her hips in her sassy little voice ; )
- Lately when she catches Coby doing something he isn't suppose to be doing she will say "Mommy, look at your Son!!"
There are so many more...I just can't think of them right now. She is such a JOY to be around. How in the world did we get to be sooooo blessed!!
Here is a pic of Miss Sassafrass from our playdate with Seely~ I have more to post : )






12 comments:
Oh too cute! Kids really say the darnest things! (oh I love posts like this!)
Oh I love the part about driving Coby to school when they are older! That's too cute. Such a funny and loving girl.
I love her little Sassy-self!
:) too cute!
TOOO CUTE...
Stop by and join in on the Seventh Diamond Baby Blog shower..
Hugs..
Oh my gosh....she is the cutest little girly girl I have ever seen!! Everytime I come over here, she puts a smile on my face. I can just imagine the joy she brings to your day!!
Lisa
She is such a cute little Toot!!!!
And yes what a blessing from above.
Love, Kristy
What a sweet and sassy gal!
She is so cute!
Jen
So love her attitude! ;)
It's hilarious isn't it the things that come out of their 4 year old selves :)
LOL Church makes you thirsty!
I think this age is so fun! Especially when they have really funny personalities! Kai-Li is pretty sassy as well! Although I think Annslee might have her beat.
Funny! She sounds a lot like my Luci...sassy, indeed!
She is SUCH a crack-up!!! LOVE IT!!
We HAVE to get our girls together someday!!! They would just LOVE each other!! (The rest of us will be in BIG trouble though!)
Post a Comment