He did have crazy hair and of course he was holding onto his blanket

He threw his blanket out onto her head!

Ok NaNa, I'll take that blanket back now : )

I just LOVE watching how much they LOVE each other. My other favorite time of day is listening to them in the back seat. They chat, laugh and hold hands...sweet!!






18 comments:
Don't you just love it! So sweet together. I love car time too- mine are always singing. Oh so cute when you look back and are holding hands. ahhhh.
Love your lil guys "crazy hair" He is too cute any hair style.
It really is wonderful how much Annslee loves her little brother. Especially after being the "only" for a few years and not having to share mom and dad, it's so sweet to see how she's enthusiastically taken on the role of big sister. Oh, such sweet babies!
LOL, what a cutie!! How sweet they are together, like two peas in a pod!
They are so sweet together....love that crazy hair:)
My favorite time of day is when Nick walks in from school....It's as if Sarah hasn't seen him in a week....she gets so excited and runs and jumps into his arms!!
I love that they have become so close. I am so happy that they have each other to grow up with.
What a great big sister Annslee is. Love the picture of Coby's "crazy hair"!!!!
Jen
They are just precious together...Love that hair!!!!!!
Awwwww! I can't wait till Sam has a sister. Well actually, I can wait--not too soon!
I love how he's chewing on the crib. Sam also has everything in his mouth.
I think Sam and Coby look a little alike!
Cute!!
LOVE the bedhead... and the sibling love!
Awwww... they do belong together!
BEAUTIFUL!!! I have a feeling these 2 will always have a very special bond together! Soooo SWEET!
I think they might be just far enough apart in age where they won't fight! I wish Kai-Li and Bailey got on as well!
Little Coby looks like Ed Grimsley with that wacky hairdo, I must say!
So sweet:).
Awwwwww!!!!! What a sweet moment!
PS- I love A's pjs! Cute,cute,cute!
They are SOOOO cute together! I can't wait to see them interact in person. I am so happy for you guys!! What a blessing...
Awwwwwwwwww I want to cry that is so awesome.
Post a Comment