Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 06, 2009

Play Date with Katie!

A while back Beth from Ten Tiny Toes emailed with me and we discovered that she often passed right through on the way to visit her parents. We talked of meeting up the next time they came through...and we DID!!

After Katie and Annslee "almost" hugged..you had to be there to see it, we headed to the Aquari*um restaurant to check out the fish. Annslee loves it when the Sting*rays "smile" at her


Stingray Smile

She usually also likes to "pet" them but today she didn't...just check out the faces she is making! The one on the bottom right is after one jumped up at her...Beth and I thought it was funny. Katie LOVED them!

Katie Play Date2

Baby Annslee came along and Coby had to babysit her some

Katie Play Date

Finally...a hug!

DSC_0821

The girls were so funny together. They both are very agressive friends so Beth and I loved watching how that played out : )

Katie Play Date1

Sassy britches hanging out

DSC_0851

Coby LOVES the carousel

Coby Carousel

and especially loved it with big sis hanging onto him

Katie Play Date3

We had so much fun meeting a bloggy friend in person...can't wait to see you guys again!!

11 comments:

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

What cute pictures!!! Love the look on Annslee face when the sting ray jumped out ROTFL...my favorite pose of all is the sassy Annslee pose...that's what I stop by for...to see the Annslee pose : ) she just cracks me up!

Michelle R Photography said...

Oooooohhhhhh, what fun! Getting to meet a Bloggy friend. Annslee is braver than I am even getting that close, let alone one of them jumping out at her. No thank you! I love her look of shock and surprise.

The carousel picture of your two cuties strapped in is precious!

Beth said...

We had lots of fun! Thanks for meeting us there. I can guarantee Katie will be asking to stop and play with Annslee every time we go visit Grandma and Grandpa now. :) - (I just got my blog udpated with the pictures.)

Colleen said...

Well, that looked like a fun day!

Shelly and Family said...

Oh what a great day! I love reading about bloggy friends hooking up!

Sue said...

What a fun outing!!! I love the pic of her with the sting ray tank - hilarious! And it looks like Coby did a good job babysitting!

The Byrd's Nest said...

OH I just LOVE the last picture on the carousel....if only Annslee would have had her huge smile on her face like Coby! Guess you have figured this out already....hard to get them both smiling!

Unknown said...

Fun Fun Fun!! Can't believe how big the girls are getting.. we have EFP's 4th in 2 weeks... is it possible?

Been so much fun...

Missy
Mom to EFP & EBB

Jennifer said...

What fun! It's always great to meet a bloggy friend in person. Love the Sassy picture of Annslee. She is too cute.

Jen

Susan said...

Awww, the carousel pics are just the best! I love your sweet babies.

redmaryjanes said...

Wonderful photos! It looks like you all had a great time!

 
Site Meter