At first I was going to do overall shorts on him but it was a little cool in the morning..he did look super cute though (yes, I was going to put the shirt on under it)

Annslee was happy to show him the ropes

If you've read for a while you know she is obsessed with this purple telescope~not sure why??

Isn't this the sweetest!!

Coby enjoyed the aquarium part...this turtle seemed to enjoy him too : )

Guess who else showed up at the Zoo?? MIA!!!!

Glad we brought the wagon~ Baby Annslee and Brownie were tired!

We had a great time and since we are members you know we are heading back soon!!






14 comments:
Looks like the perfect way to spend a lovely spring day!
I LOVE that picture of Coby and the turtle. So cute!
Looks like a great day!!! Love the turtle picture!
HOW FUN...
Love the pictures..
Looks like the kids had a great time..
What a fun day! Love that toothy grin!!! Too cute!
Your weather is gorgeous ... and of course your kids are, too. Love the pictures, especially the turtle pic!!
Don't you just love that Spring is trying so hard to push winter away! We've been enjoying a lot of time outside too!
That Coby is just so darn cute... love the short coveralls (I use to put those on Josie - when I was in control of the wardrobe around here - LOL!)
A&M... they really are 'best of buddies' aren't they!
zoo time fun!
What great photos!!!
What a great way to spend a beautiful day ( I so wish we had that kind of weather here lol)! Here's to seeing more zoo trips in the future....I can't wait!
We thought about going to the zoo that day, but we had company coming over and thought it would be better to hang out at home. I know we keep saying it, but we've got to meet up at the zoo with our kiddos one day. Of course, you may not want to do that until Sybil leaves us for good. Heck, I don't think I want to go to the zoo with Sybil.
Cute, cute photos of your sweet kids. Annslee's hair is getting long! And Coby is always full of smiles.
I was just telling Jimmy we have to take Tyler to the zoo. He hasn't been yet. We should plan a "family" day there soon.
I LOVE how Annslee is showing Coby her favorite place! Looks like Coby is on his way to be a big fan of the zoo too!
And Mia & Annslee together...wow have they grown up so much!! Such big girls now!! Awwww...it's going too fast, isn't it?!?
That Coby is just too cute! His smile is so precious:).
oh my goodness these pics are SO adorable. His 2 little teeth look so cute. Annslee looks like the perfect big sister.
All the pictures are awesome! What a great day!
Can't wait for nice weather. It was nice here in PA last weekend too.
Jen
Post a Comment