Annslee's request was DRESSES only please. I mostly did that but there is a skirt, shorts and capri outfit in there too : ) She was thrilled when I came home and she tried on everything immediately. She also loved all her new books.
Oh, and this guitar too! Here she is in one of her new dresses putting on a show

As I was making Coby's lunch I found her on the couch reading her new books (yep, some of her dresses are on the couch behind her) After reading the concert happened : )

Oh, and I picked up this MLP Castle and now I have to hide it until her birthday in October LOL

My sweet boy in one of the outfits I got him last night (I only got him THREE things) Sorry boys just aren't as fun to shop for and I am less sure about what size he will be in by summer. Isn't he super cute though!

Now that he is running it is so much harder to photograph him...I keep having to back up : )






20 comments:
so cute, you got some great deals. i am looking forward to ours also, they always have great girl clothes :)
Look at your sweet Coby ready for takeoff!! Love that outfit! You got some great deals, there, girl! And lucky you, getting to the head of the line!
I CANNOT let Kiara see that castle!! lol!
Coby is too cute!! And that castle... awesome!! Katie has the same guitar. She loves it. :)
Love that dress Annslee is wearing..very pretty. Isn't it wonderful to find a sale like this to shop at. I also love the MLP castle....I bet they don't even sell it anymore at least I haven't seen one. Emma loves MLP. Coby is adorable and growing so fast.
What great finds! Love that last pic of Coby too.
LOVE those great deals..
I wish we had a great place like that..
Hugs..
Great finds!!!!!! Love the guitar!!!! Rock on Annslee!!!!!
That Coby is so stinkin cute!!!!
I'm participating in a church consignment this month, and I'm so looking forward to the pre-sale for consignors. I won't be first in line (lucky you!), but I'll still find some good stuff, I'm sure. I buy most of Petunia's clothes at consignment sales/stores and from ebay. I love a good deal.
The clothes look very cute. Glad you had fun!
Now, that's a CASTLE!!!! Is it really going to stay hidden until Oct???? Anns looks happy with all her loot!
That Coby... he's just too cute!!!!!!
Oh I just LOVE that dress she has on. It is precious! I would love to find something like that in a consignment shop. Also, Coby's outfit is precious. Glad you found some great deals. I bet she is going to love that MLP castle.
So cute!
You hit the jackpot!
Wow, great finds! Love a bargain!
How fun! Linlee is just getting into dresses too, but I don't want her to wear them to school because I have a fear of her tripping on the playground and skinning her knee. LOL!
Little Coby is just the cutest ever!
What a cool idea to do some spring shopping!! It looks like Annslee got some good stuff, and I love Coby's new outfit.
Have a great week, Laura!
Great finds!!! Katie loves dresses too. Only wanted to wear dresses last summer.
That castle looks awesome! Annslee will love it.
Coby is too cute!
Jen
We also have a little Vietnam baby and live outside Nashville. I just found your blog. If you know of any Vietnam family activities, I would love to know. You can email me at dezire2adpt@yahoo.com
Amy :)
That last photo is too cute! I buy alot of my kids stuff at cons. sales too. It's a great way to save money!
Your kids are soooo ADORABLE! Good luck hiding that castle till October, LOL! We're out of town and missing the great March consignment sales. :( I am so ready to add more dresses around here. :)
Hey, if you need little boy clothes, just give me a shout. I had to buy most of my youngest son's clothes new because, well, boy clothes just aren't presentable after being handed down three times already.
Wow! Look at Coby go! So happy to see him running and growing up!
I missed this sale...and i'm sorry that i did. It looks like you got some really great deals!
Great shopping!!! Looks like A will have many fun days ahead posing in her new dresses! The MLP castle is too cute!
Well Coby, at least you got a few things! What a cute overall set!
Post a Comment