Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

Little fish & having her brother's back!

As most of you know by now, Annslee is a FISH!! She loves the water and always has. When I told her we were starting swim lessons today she said "I know how swim" Well Miss Thing...you still have plenty to learn : ) I think she has the pose down though!


DSC_1023
Baby Annslee went along too of course but had to watch through the window with Coby and me : )

swim collage

I took Coby to the pediatrician today and seriously, he may be in a rear facing carseat when he is three! He is 19.3 pounds and 29 inches at 14.5 months : )

Something did happen in the waiting room though and it was NOT good. There is a big playhouse there and a little boy was in it. Coby wanted to play in it too but the boy did not want him in there. He blocked the door, pushed Coby down, glared at him...all the while Coby was laughing b/c he thought the kid was just playing with him. At one point the little PUNK said "come get him, I am 5 and don't want that baby in here" I felt like saying ..."where, in the baby girly house ?" Ha... Well, Coby did get in, the boy was ticked and as I tried to play with him through a window Coby got up on a bench at the table across from said Punk! There was a little drawer thing that opened and Coby reached in...yep, little punk boy slammed Coby's finger in the drawer and while I tried to get to my screaming BABY he held it down on his finger! I snatched Coby up and looked at the future jailbird and said "I saw you and you did that on purpose" I was so pissed and the mom came up (who knows where she had been) and started apologizing. I can't believe I didn't go all Mama Bear but honestly I was so angry I just walked off. Little Punk proceeded to sit in the house and pout! WHATEVER!!

Anyway, when I got home I was telling the story and Annslee overheard (she was not at the doctor's office...she would have taken that boy OUT!) This is the look she gave when she heard the story and she said "I tell you mommy little mean boy~ you no be mean my baby brofer!!" I know I wouldn't mess with her!! : )

my brother

14 comments:

Colleen said...

Annslee's poses are always so hysterical. She's ready to be a little model!

Sorry about the run-in with the little punk. Yeah, it's too bad Annslee wasn't there. I would have let her take care of the situation. LOL!

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

Love her.

Missy said...

Annslee totally could have taken that little punk! Poor Coby! I'm mad now...humphhh! I love that Annslee had swim lessons...get her going with them, so y'all can come swim with us all summer!

Michelle R Photography said...

How funny is she?!? "Don't mess with my brofer." Little punk boy better not mess with her!! LOL

Glad she's back in her element - she really is part fish, isn't she?

Anonymous said...

ARGH. That made me mad reading it! Bullies really are dreadful. And your little guy just wanting to play...like I said, ARGH!

Patricia said...

Ugh...I am so sorry you had to meet up with that little punk...wow...some serious issues there...that stuff really burns me up!

That kid better watch out if Annslee is around! lol!

Hey! DH just saw that last photo of Annslee & said, "that's not Kiara, is it??" HA! We are all too familiar with THAT look! ;)

Marla said...

What a brat!! Hope his little finger is OK. Love how Annslee is so protective, maybe you should make sure she's along from now on. :) And LOVE her pics, she always makes me smile.

a Tonggu Momma said...

Little Punk's momma should have done a heck of a lot more than apologize. I always say you can't judge a momma by her child's actions, but you can judge her by her response to said actions... and no response? Umm... yeah... not good enough.

As for Anslee... do you think she could come over and teach the Tongginator how to put her face in the water?

Anonymous said...

What a brat! I think Annslee would have won!

Speaking of, that girl sure knows who to work a camera. It's just so precious. I hope one day Catherine will pose for me. Right now I think she thinks the camera is sucking the lifeforce out of her. LOL

Beth said...

Can you imagine having to untangle Annslee from a 5 year old boy who was picking on her baby brofer!!?? - She's too cute with those poses.

GGAdventures said...

What a good big sis she is!!! Poor Coby.
Love the swim poses!! I think these Hubei girls are mermaids!

Kate said...

Yay for Annslee defending her brother! Such a good big sister!

Heidi said...

Sam's the same size. Today he went to the doctor and was just under 22 pounds and 30 inches. He's almost 17 months. They're going to be little peanuts their whole lives, I think!

Anonymous said...

Love the first shot of Annslee, so much fun.

I can't believe that little sh*t! Seriously what do some people teach their children??? I can't believe you were able to not go off on that mother when she showed up. The kid is lucky Annslee wasn't there, I bet she would have been all over that kid.

 
Site Meter