Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Oh, the plans we "think" we have with two children~ yeah, I really thought I could get a shot of them in their St. Pat shirts, both looking and smiling~ as Annslee loves to say "Silly Mommy!" Honestly though I don't even care. It was sunny, 74 degrees and I got to spend time with two laughing kids at the park....how LUCKY am I!!

This was as close as I got..he isn't smiling and she isn't looking but I still love it : )

DSC_1037

Awww...Annslee my little professional model, thanks for looking and smiling but too bad your brother is busy eating grass!

DSC_1038

Ok Mommy, apparently this isn't going to work so I'll just steal a kiss!

DSC_1036


St

His shirt says "Not lucky ~ just cute"

st pat 2009

I think all our pics may include Baby Annslee for a while ; )

DSC_1044

You know how I love to do flashbacks so here you go!!

2006 (yes, she was apparently eating a snack)

St. Pat 2006


2007 (this was a rough one~ she had a huge nosebleed in the middle of the night and was then sooo upset. She was wearing a purple shirt that had to come off b/c of the blood and when I tried to put a green one on her she lost it saying "puple puple" over and over. Hey, St. Pat probably like purple too so here she is : )

St. Pat 2007

2008 (I loved this shirt b/c I knew my little kissy faced girl could sport it well!)

St. Pat 2008

Here is another one from last year. She was playing her fav game "hide seek" and I just loved her sweet face peeking out from her great hiding spot : )

St. Pat 2 2008

Hope you all had a safe and fun day!!!

7 comments:

Pug Mama said...

The "Kiss me I'm American" Shirt is adorable.
and that grass eating photo is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!

Sue said...

Awwwww. We might not be able to see their t-shirts, but we can see their CUTE!!!! What a lovely day to spend with your two little loves!!!

Colleen said...

I love the one of Annslee smiling so pretty while Coby eats grass. It's perfect!

I remember that pic from last year of the kissy face. That has got to be framed somewhere in your house!

peiszong said...

I love the one Coby eat grass. He is so cute.

Missy said...

Great new blogover!!! Gotta love that purple :) Your two kidlets make me smile each and everytime I see their sweet faces. I LOVE these pictures. Annslee adores her baby bro...it is written all over her face! You are one LUCKY mommy!

Michelle R Photography said...

Oh, I think that top one is an awesome shot!! I love that she is adoringly looking at her little brother. And the second one where Coby is eating the grass totally cracked me up!!

Sarah said...

I heart the kiss me I'm an American shirt!!! I think I'd dress my daughter in it every day the first three weeks of March every year. :) Your little ones are growing like weeds... so cute.

 
Site Meter