Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Hey Gigi & a Ponytail

We spent last Friday just hanging out... Annslee was thrilled that her hair is long enough for a ponytail and Coby put on his Pan*thers gear for his Gigi in Charlotte : )


DSC_0983

Annslee went outside and was peeking in at him through the windows~ He would run back and forth between the two windows laughing the whole time. I love watching them play together : )

coteness2

Guess who had a chocolate donut for breakfast!

coteness4

We played hair salon and she was thrilled her hair finally fits in a ponytail

DSC_0986

These are NOT bangs...this is all the baby hair she has. Her hair is soooo thick now that all that baby hair is getting longer.

DSC_0987

Sporting his teal and black~ yes, the Ti*tans are still his #1 team!

coteness3

My silly girl~ so much fun being four!

coteness5

Lucky me getting to look at this sweet face every day!

DSC_0994

15 comments:

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Great pictures. Anns looks so grown-up in some of those ponytail pictures! And Coby looks a cute as ever!

Isn't it great that something as simple as a window can be so much fun!

KelleyO said...

Wow what a big girl!!! They are both just so stinkin' cute!!!!

Jill said...

Look at those two cuties!!
I just love the window pics!!!!
Hugs, Jill

Patricia said...

Oh the CUTENESS!!!!

Check out my site today...I swear Annslee & Kiara have the same exact shape face!!

Beth said...

Cute pictures, and I love the ponytail. It's surprising how much older they look in a single ponytail. You can always go to TWO ponytails to make her looks little again. :)

Lauren's Nana said...

Coby is just too cute for words:).
Annslee looks so grown-up with her pony tail,it is so hard to believe how fast they are all growing up.
You are truly one lucky Mama for sure:).

The Byrd's Nest said...

Cute...cute...cute! I love Coby's big big smile.

Jennifer said...

Annslee's ponytail looks great!! Katie has all that baby hair coming in too.

Coby looks so sweet in this pictures!

Jen

Alyson and Ford said...

Love Annslee's ponytail... just so cute.
Beautiful pictures!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

Pug Mama said...

love the ponytail - how cute!!!

sandra said...

Now that is a whole lot of cuteness going on!!!

Mommy Spice said...

I'm right there with ya on the facebook. I have neglected my blog because I'm chatting with old friends on fb. Anyway, two of the cutest kiddos ever!! Love the pictures!

3 Peanuts said...

They are SO cute. kate loves her ponytail"in the back" like Annslee too.

Kate said...

She's rockin' that ponytail! Your kiddos are just so stinkin' cute!!!

Keisha said...

Sweet Pics!

 
Site Meter