I snapped these the other day of sweet girl as she was ready to go to school. I just love this color on her and am thrilled she picked this color for her Eas*ter dress.

Yep, Coby still loves playing in the cabinet. If you click to enlarge you can see how his little cheeks have really filled out : )

If you click on the pic to enlarge then go to sizes and pick large, I think you can see that he has 7 teeth now : )






27 comments:
I agree that color looks beautiful on her. he's so cute....and I totally agree about the FB thing, I can't find the needed time to FB and blog so i have to alternate :)
She does lok great in that color!! I haven't joined Facebook, in fear that I'll get addicted. I'm sure I would. :)
Ohhhh so cute!!!!! I am not posting as much on my blog either. : (
oh these are wonderful.:)
I love the smiles. I love that color too!
I gave up FB...I tried a couple of weeks but couldn't do it and blogging too. I really love blogging and miss all the bloggy friends that ran away to FB;)
He is darling....just darling.
LOVE the photos! And the f-book is definitely addictive, especially when one begins tagging childhood friends in old, embarrassing photos. Not that I do that or anything. Cough, cough.
LOVE the pics - and, yes, that color is award winning.
FB...I won't go near it. I need to have some semblance of a life remaining ;0)
Love these pictures....Coby sure is changing and filling out alot. He's sooooo sweet and Annslee is as beautiful as always.
That color is awesome on her!!!! I too am on facebook and between blogging and fb it zaps a lot of time........at least I mainly do it after the girls have gone to bed.
What is your facebook profile name? I've been on for a while now and it is addictive.
AWESOME color for Miss A!!
Is it possible that Coby gets CUTER every day??!!!
Lol...when I read the title of your post, I thought it said:
"FBI is ruining my blog" & I thought, wow, really???!!! I better check my spyware! DUH!!
I can relate to your facebook dilemma. A friend set up me an account last week and I have been addicted ever since. I love the pics today. Annslee does look great in that color, and Coby is just too cute. He has really changed so much over the last few months.
Loves these pics! That blue is beautiful on Annslee. I miss her BIG hugs. I can't wait to see you guys again. Coby is getting soo big, too :( Sniff!
Facebook...well, you know I am on it all of the time...sigh!
That is a gorgeous color on her! Can't wait to see what her Easter dress looks like!
Coby....what a cutie pie! Love his big smiles and all those teeth! :)
Yeah....forget about FB and keep up these cute blog posts!!
I notice blogs seem to be losing a lot of people to FB. That's why I have purposely not check FB out; I don't want to get distracted!
Annslee looks striking in that color blue. So pretty. And Coby is just the littlest cutie ever!
I fought the fb thing for a long time for the very same fear....as you know, I caved the other night, but I will not let it take over....like you said, the kids won't be able to go back and see all the fun things that went on!
Annslee looks gorgeous in that color...can't wait to see her Easter dress.....and Coby....so cute showing us his big smile and those new teeth!
Hope you are well.
Lisa
I hear ya sister! Can't FB AND Blog... and I blog for the same reasons (it's my scrapbook and journal all in one!). I have been tempted to delete my FB account.
LOVE that color too! It's my favorite (Josie is still into Red and Pink... but I sneak the hot greens and blues in when I can!).
Cobicious! Just LOVE that cabinet 'thing'!
FB's got me too! My husband calls it CRACKbook! :D
FB is doing the same thing to my blog!! haha... :)
Carolyn
I took a break from my blog from Christmas until now all because of the ever time consuming FB!!
She does look terrific in that color!
(I don't have a baby book for my kids, either...same here, the blog is their "baby book". I keep meaning to print out hard copies of my posts to save in a notebook...it's on my "to do" list!)
It looks like Coby has an absolute blast playing in the cabinet!
I just found your blog and your children are soooooo cute!!!
I couldn't do both although I do have a FB account. I'd be on my computer all of the time!!!
I'll stop by again!
Natalie
I just love babies in their pj's and bare footsies :)
Hi Laura,
So many of my bloggy friends have gotten sucked into FB, but like you, I still prefer blogging more. I am rarely ever on FB and I REALLY don't like the new format.
That is a great color on Annslee. I can't wait to see the Easter dress. And Coby is just the cutest little thing!
Both of your kids? Gorgeous!
I've just gotten sucked into FB and I can't get enough. It's bad!!!
I hear you...FB is sucking up all my computer time. I haven't been good about keeping up with my blog or following my favorite blogs.
This is a BEAUTIFUL color on Annslee.
Coby in the cabinet makes me laugh!
Jen
Post a Comment