On Friday I got the call you don't want to get "This is the nurse at _____ Elementary School" I was literally in the middle of changing a poopy diaper when I answered my cell phone. Apparently Annslee was pushing a toy shopping cart on the concrete patio at school and for some unknown reason they have these "balance beams" on the patio that are about an inch high~ Annslee hit one full speed and flipped OVER the shopping cart landing on the back of her head on the patio!! Yeah, both her teachers literally gasped and then rushed to her and went for the ice. Annslee didn't even cry! I finished the diaper, called the doctor on the way to her school and went to get her. When I arrived she was eating lunch : ) I knew she was probably ok but we headed to the doctor anyway....she is fine by the way! Yes, I probably over reacted and yes, I would do the same next time.
Each day when I pick her up she runs over to this rail to stand on it...I love the happy way she looks and one day remembered to pack my camera.

I know it was hard to tell that he had his big boy haircut in the previous post so I snapped this one today : ) He got a lot of compliments at church.
27 comments:
Oh my I am so happy that Annslee is okay. Boy that is enough to scare the pants off us mama's. I would have reacted the same way! She's too cute in that picture. Coby looks so handsome with his little cut. Such sweet and precious children you have:)
Poor little Annslee! Good thing she's hard-headed. Hee hee. (And I love Coby's haircut.)
I'm glad she's okay. What a trooper!! - And Coby is SO handsome!!
I'm so glad Annslee is ok!! And no...you did NOT overreact! I've gotten a few of "those calls" myself & have been shocked by my superhuman speed to get to Miss K's side! You go, Momma Bear!
Ohhhhhh....that handsome little man of yours!! He is ADORABLE!!!
Glad she is ok! That is an awesome picture of her! I love that shirt!!!
I'm so glad Annslee didn't get hurt, I gasped just reading the post....and I love Coby's big boy haircut, he is so darling, cute as a button!! both your children are!!
What a scary moment! We had one of those on Saturday. We thought Catherine was going to need stitches! Luckily everyone ended up just fine.
So glad she is OK! Love those pics and that haircut is adorable!!
I'm so glad Annslee is ok! I'm sure they were some terrifying few moments when the school called.
Coby looks adorable with his new hair cut, so handsome.
Oh my goodness the description of that little flip would have scared the bejeepers out of me! So glad she came through it just fine! And Coby's haircut looks adorable!
I am so glad she is ok, that is certainly a call mama's don't want to get. You didn't overreact at all!
That Coby is just too cute:).
Scary! I'm so glad Annslee's okay. I would have done the same. Love Coby's haircut - he looks super adorable!
Glad she's ok, that haircut is too cute on Coby.
He is so cute! And so is Annslee. Ouch by the way! lol
Bailey got his first big boy cut too...I was so sad to do it though!
With hits to the head we can never be toooo careful!!!
Love, Kristy
He is SOOO handsome! Love his smile!
As for Ms. Monkey girl...I am so thankful she was okay.
I am so glad Annslee is okay. What a beautiful happy face waiting for you at school everyday.
Love Coby's haircut.
Jen
Glad your girl didn't hurt her noggin. I LOVE the photos of the kids.
Aww he looks so cute and I am glad Annslee is fine:) I am so glad you commented to day because I have been thinking abotu you and somehow when I changed the format of my blogroll...I lost you:) I am adding you back right now. Looks like y'all are settling in quite nicely:)
Kim
I love the haircut ---- and I'm so glad Annslee is ok - I think I would have freaked!!! :)
So scary, glad to hear she's fine. Head injuries just make me nervous! Coby is growing so fast!!
Julie
Annslee is just beautiful. I tell you, it is always scarey when your child hits their head.
I would have done the same thing. Thank heavens Annslee is all right.
I absolutely LOVE both of those pictures.
I love the lighting on Coby's picture.
you have one tough cookie!!!
Oh poor Annslee and what a handsome Coby.....they are just darling! ;)
Glad Ms. A was ok.
Coby's haircut is soooooo cute!!!
Post a Comment