Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

First haircut and feeling old : )

Dadddy was going for a haircut today and well, lately I have found myself pushing back Coby's hair behind his ears (not good for a boy) so I sent him off with Daddy and the camera. He did great!!

Here he is ready to get started

ready


Haircut

He looks so much older now *sigh* but maybe now people will stop saying "oh, SHE is so beautiful" LOL

DSC_0921

For lunch I got together with some friends to start planning our 25th High School Reunion!!! It was so great seeing all of you and hope more can make our next lunch. Hey, we still look pretty good : )

DSC_0925

13 comments:

my3 kids said...

Oh what a handsome little man Coby is. It's amazing how that first haircut can change their look. How exciting that you are planning your reunion. Have fun:)

Football and Fried Rice said...

cutie pie getting his hair cut!!

You girls are hotties :)

Patricia said...

Nothing like a first haircut to make a sweet baby boy look like a handsome big boy!! ;)

How great that he was so well behaved for his haircut!

And, for the record, you ladies look mah-velous, dahling! ;)

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Look at that handsome guy!!!!! He is so stinkin cute!!!!

Steffie B. said...

Love the third picture of Coby....his eye's are just popping....and as far as you and your girlfriends......I'd say "watch out boys that graduated in this class.....there are some HOT women that will be attending!" lol

Michelle said...

Coby is gorgeous! I just can't get enough of his sweet face. You are one blessed mommy.

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Ah, first haircut...
Mark takes great pictures!!!!

25th reunion! That's the one that got to me too! I remember thinking 'That's something my parents do - go to 25th, 30th, 35th reunions. Not me, I go to 5th & 10th'. Yikes! But I guess the 10th eventually turns into the 25th. HA! But you're right: You guys all look great!!!!!

By the way, love the new Spring Look to the blog!

Lauren's Nana said...

I just love his little face, he is adorable:).

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Coby is adorable.....he looks so handsome with his new do!!

Have fun planning that reunion....with you on the committee, I am sure it will be a great party!!

Lisa

Kristy said...

What a Big boy!!1 and yes all of you are just gorgeous!


Love, Kristy

Jennifer said...

Cute pictures of Coby's haircut.

You all look fabulous!!!

Jen

Keisha said...

Cute Pics of the first haircut! Great Job Dad!

BTW: Y'all DO look Good! ;)

Lori said...

Are you kidding?! You guys look awesome!!
Coby is so handsome! :)

 
Site Meter