Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

Park Play Date

The weather was beautiful and we were long overdue for a playdate with Amelia and Jack!

Annslee wanted to climb on everything

DSC_0868

Coby just wanted to eat the mulch

DSC_0875

They both seemed to enjoy the slide : )

AmeliaJack Playdate-2

Annslee was so excited to see "Mee Lia" and they had a great time. I think Tracy and I only had to intervene once with our Drama Girls so that isn't too bad. *the bottom right photo needs an explaination...Tracy told Amelia to make a mad face, apparently that is a way to make her smile really big but of course Annslee just did what Tracy said LOL

AmeliaJack Playdate

Jack and Coby didn't interact a lot but they did seem to enjoy this game. Jack was peeking through at him and Coby thought it was so funny

DSC_0891

The girls then came over and I am cracking up at Annslee's face as she tries so hard to read the dinosaur names

AmeliaJack Playdate-1

My happy boy!

DSC_0890

Group shots are never what you hope ; )

DSC_0895

I have no idea what this face is about!

DSC_0883

I know exactly what this face means~ time to go home!!

DSC_0907

12 comments:

Tracy said...

We had fun, thanks for the playdate! You got some cute pics-my favorite is the one labeled "my happy boy" ....too cute.

Football and Fried Rice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh what a gorgeous day!! Your pictures are so bright & crisp - they look great - Coby is getting some meat on his bones & is it possible that Annslee is getting even prettier?? really? :) We love park days!!

Gail said...

These are adorable...looks like you had lots of fun. Annslee is sooo expressive. Have a great weekend!

mommy24treasures said...

that does look like the -we need to go home; I need my nap face.

Glad you had fun.

The Byrd's Nest said...

His smile is huge! But I also love his little pouty face!

Of course, I always love Annslee's face!

Michelle R Photography said...

How fun!! I love Coby's happy face, but even his "I want to go home, get me out of here" face is adorable, too. :)

Colleen said...

Oh, such cute pictures! Annslee's "mad face" is a hoot! Your girl is so wonderfully expressive. I like the picture of Coby laughing when Jack is peeking through. Looked like a very fun afternoon.

my3 kids said...

Looks like you all had an awesome day. Love all the pix and the kids are all so cute. Have a great weekend!

Cinnamon said...

That is a whole lot of cuteness! The weather here has been nice too. Love it!

GGAdventures said...

What fun! Your pics are GREAT! Looks like everyone had a great day at the park! Love all of the expressions.

Heidi said...

OMG, I can't believe how much Sam and Coby look alike in some pictures, like that pouty one at the end! (And the haircut one above.) I feel like they're brothers in a way. I need to post some pix on my blog from our trip to Arizona.

 
Site Meter