Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Photo Heavy Catch Up

Our Little Fish (she prefers to be called Mer*maid) has started swim lessons again and is loving it! She was made for the water and takes to it so naturally : )

DSC_1095

Our other little fish who also LOVES the water has to watch from the sidelines for now

Rabbi

She had a moment of sillyness before getting in! (if you ready Hip Hip Hubei (Kiara's blog) you may have seen this pic already~ we played a little trick on her readers b/c the girls look so much alike )

DSC_1097

Annslee also got to go golfing with Paige~ Daddy took them both and they loved it.

Golf girls

Apparently they spent a lot of time saving worms. They would look on the green for them and if they saw one alive they would take it over to the other area to "save" it

worm

Yep, that time of year here~ have to get our tornado shelter closet ready. They all had fun in there for a while but then Coby got booted and he was NOT happy about it.

Storm 2


She made these rabbit ears at school and she had to show them off while practicing her bunny teeth

Rabbi1

After showing them to me we came around the corner and were greeted by this sweet face

DSC_1120

She ran around the other way and hopped over to him~ he thought it was hysterical!! I just love hearing them laughing together!!

DSC_1121

Poor Annslee was sick on Thursday and we had tornados in the area AGAIN! Back into the shelter but this time with a heated up sock of rice on her tummy (make shift hot water bottle) I got the same bug and was sick on Friday..we are all well now thankfully. Be prepared for tornado pics for the next two months *sigh*

storm

11 comments:

Colleen said...

My goodness, Coby's sad face is the saddest I've every seen! And his happy face is so joyful. You've got another expressive kid on your hands (lucky!).

Your little bathing beauty is adorable!

C's Mom said...

Holy moly....who knew the closet would see so much action.

Love the photos!

For the record, I agree with your girl. A mermaid IS much cuter than a fish ;0)

Missy said...

Cute pics!!! I love the one of Annslee by the pool and Coby with his sweet fingers in his mouth. Love them both!!!

Glad we got to see you crazy girls today :) Paige is still talking about the picnic. We should do a real one sometime!

Heidi said...

Oh, Coby's little pout face is so cute!

Laura Nipper said...

Love all the photos. We have a fish to or should I say Mermaid. Glad you guys are feeling better. Stay safe with all the tornados

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

These pictures are adorable.....I read Patricia's blog and I never realized how much the girls do look alike:)

We don't get much tornado action in this area, but we had a little one whip through last Sunday...I was stuck on the turnpike getting pelted with Golf Ball sized hail, wishing I was sitting in a little closet:)

They are both so cute.....I am glad I got to say a quick hello to Annslee yesterday....It was fun to hear that cute little voice on the other end of the phone!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend:)

Lisa

Rydley said...

I also have to comment on Coby's sad face...my heart just melts for him! Too cute.

Jennifer said...

Cute pictures!!! I love the one of Coby! What a sweet face!

Jen

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh no...that sad little pitiful face...made me want to scoop him up and smother him with sugars!!!

Annslee has always been such a little fish....I think she might be a mermaid;)

Tracy, Amelia and Jack said...

Man, Coby really does get cuter every time you post pictures of him!!

GGAdventures said...

Love all of the pics, especially the two of them laughing together. Such sweet siblings!

 
Site Meter