Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

Our Weekend

For some reason when Gigi visits here I never take many pictures....anyway, here is what I have : ) Believe me, we had a great time even if I don't have the photographic evidence!

We went to a birthday party and Annslee thought funny faces on the swing would be fun

DSC_1864

She also loved playing corn*hole

Gigi 20092

Coby loved sliding with Gigi (yeah, a shoe is missing~ LOL)

Gigi slide

Colleen~ this pic is for you~ an umbrella on a swing...Linlee's dream : )

DSC_1872

She and the birthday boy posing

Gigi 2009

We got home and I put Coby to work cleaning the floors : )

DSC_1850

While Coby worked Annslee made brownies with Gigi

brownie

Now this is sisterly love..sharing the batter with Coby : )

DSC_1851

We had a great time and can't wait to see Gigi again!!

8 comments:

Marla said...

Awwww, that looks like fun! I love that Gigi goes down the slide!!! :)

Kim said...

Looks like a GREAT weekend..
LOVE the photos..
Have a great week..

Colleen said...

Oh, too funny! I am NOT showing Linlee that picture. If she sees that swinging with an umbrella is even possible, she'd never do it any other way. LOL! How creative of Miss Annslee! Very cute pictures.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Gigi's are always so much fun! I wasn't aware you could swing with an umbrella...lol

Marla said...

What a great weekend, Miss Gigi sounds great!

Rydley said...

Oh that is sisterly love! Glad you all had a great time as usual!

Shelly and Family said...

What a great way to spend the weekend! I just loved looking at all the photos!

BTW - be sure that I am going to have a LOT of questions when it comes time for us to travle for Benjamin....

Hope you are having a great week!

Steffie B. said...

Darling! They are growing up so fast!

 
Site Meter