Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Water Water Everywhere!!

Our water fun started at our blow up pool in our yard. It was 81 degrees and my water babies would not stay inside : )

DSC_1970

then we went to the fountains and met some friends~ I was pretty sure Coby would LOVE it but he literally ran into the water and rarely came out!

fountains 20091

Hey buddy...this is going to shoot up in your face any minute..yeah, it did and he squealed with joy!!! LOL

DSC_2022

My mermaid of course was thrilled to be back at the fountains

fountains 20092

DSC_2003

The funniest part was all the other adults saying "how old is he, wow he is so brave, look at him, etc.." The only part he didn't like was that sometimes he would run in then lose track of where we were and run out on the other side yelling "Mama" "NaNa" Annslee would run to him and he would get the biggest smile : )

fountains 2009

They took a few breaks

DSC_2027

I am sure we will be back soon!!

15 comments:

Jill said...

Some of the sweetest pics I have seen in a while!! I love it! Coby is getting to be such a big boy..and brave too! Love the first pic..such a sassy shot!!
Hugs, Jill

Much Ado said...

Great photos, looks like they are having so much fun!

Beth said...

They make that look really fun!!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Great Photos! And such Fun!

Lauren's Nana said...

Too cute!!

Marla said...

Oh my goodness, they are so cute!!! Water babies, indeed!

Colleen said...

Annslee's suit is the cutest!

Wow, what sharp pictures of Coby in the fountains. Looks like those kiddos were having lots of fun!

Patricia said...

GREAT photos!! And I just love the look on Coby's face as he's running into the water!! CUTE!!!
And Miss Sassypants in that little bathing suit...TOO CUTE!!! You manage to find the most ADORABLE bathing suits for her!

GGAdventures said...

Those pictures of Coby in the water are adorable! Another water baby - a merman. :)) Enjoy!

dwayne and melanie said...

They are both so adorable! What fun! I wish Kaylee and i could come play in the fountains!

Courtney said...

Just stopping by to let you know I have opened my blog. Feel free to stop by!

Missy said...

Hey wild woman! We are in serious withdrawals from you guys! School is out and we are ready to SWIM! The babies look PRECIOUS at the fountains. I laughed out loud at the pic of Coby with his face pressed to the spout. I love them. Call me and lets plan something soon!

mommy24treasures said...

they are just the cuuutest:)

Cinnamon said...

We have fountains like this by us and they are fun. Those picture of Coby are ADORABLE!! Annslee's suit is so cute!

Unknown said...

Man I love these pictures!! Such happiness!!! :)

 
Site Meter