Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Summer Kickoff!

Summer is officially here~ school is closed and the pool is open!!

She painted flowerpots to give her teachers on the last day of school

fountains 2009

flower pots

Saying goodbye to her preschool buddies : )

BFF

Our first day of vacay we went to the zoo with Elijah and Lucy

DSC_2047

DSC_2045

Of course we had to do the new water attraction...this time I brought a swimsuit for Annslee and a change of clothes for both of them!

zoo e

DSC_2066

Our neighborhood pool is open and both kids loved it (wasn't as cold as we feared...but still pretty chilly)

DSC_2067

He was a wild man..he thinks he can swim...he took about 10 years off my life just watching him!

DSC_2070

This is a look you will see a lot this summer : )

DSC_2071

I know my fac*ebook friends already saw all these but you know I had to blog them too!

5 comments:

Patricia said...

Yay! It's SUMMER! Cute summertime photos! And the flowerpots came out GREAT!

Kim said...

YEA... Love Summer..
LOVE the water..
Love the little pots.. tooo cute..
Have a great Memorial Day..

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Just made comments on your pics on FB! You are SO good about updating FB too! I am so far behind with FB!

I had to laugh at 'taking ten years off your life'... I remember Josie doing that to me the first summer I took her swimming!

Great pics!

Colleen said...

Cute flowerpots!

Annslee looks nine miles long in that picture of her in the one piece suit.

It's only spring, here. LOL! We still have school and the weather is pretty, but not too warm yet.

Courtney said...

I love summer. Looks like you guys are off to a fun start!

 
Site Meter