



Coby woke up and Daddy got home. Annslee kept asking for Coby to come in and I kept saying he was too little. Obviously she won out and Coby was THRILLED!! As you can see, Annslee is clapping b/c he is getting in the puddle : )




She also got her first clover tiara today

Annslee was right~ he did LOVE the puddle!!

I have a feeling this won't be our last time playing in the puddles!!






32 comments:
GREAT pictures!! Seriously, they look awesome. Looks like so much fun, I want to jump in myself!!!
oh to be a kid and find so much joy in jumping in puddles! Those last two close up shots of the kids are stunning. I love the one with Annslee in her tiara, just beautiful.
THAT is exactly what being a kid is all about. And Annslee looks like she's getting some pretty good air! Such sweet babies.
Hi! I found you from Jodee's blog. It looks like you daughter had a so much fun in that puddle and I am glad your son got to join in too! What awesome pictures.
Have a great weekend!
Gosh your kids are so cute! Each time as see a picture of them I could eat them of kisses.
Puddle time is a the best! Love the tiara on the little fairy.
Oh my word, Eli would be right in there with them!
Awesome Pictures! Seriously, you should consider entering the first one in a photo contest or something!
My thought about puddles is: Puddles are like snow, you don't always have them so you gotta enjoy them while you have them.
Oh my word..I love all of these pictures...the reflections in the puddle are fabulous...and the expressions of sheer joy just made me happy. I hope you canvas these and hang them where you can see them everyday.
Lia also love the puddles and I always let her jump...I sometimes get a few strange stares from the other mothers...but there is just no way to deny such fun, right???
Happy Saturday...and thanks for the smiles!!!
What GREAT pictures. It's been awhile since I've been to your blog. I'm going to have to come back more often. I'm going to officially 'follow you' now.
Where province is your daughter from?
Natalie
Such beautiful, happy faces!
You just can't beat a great puddle jump:).
brings back some fond memories of my own childhood rainy days :O)
You guys are having too much fun!!! Makes me want to go find a puddle. Shouldn't be too hard this weekend.
Your photos are always great, but these are incredible!
WOW girl! Those puddle jumping pictures are AMAZING!! Seriously... frame them all! :)
Your kids are so beautiful!
Rebecca
Adorable puddle pictures! I could see my kids do the same thing!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Adorable!!! These pictures are so candid and so incredibly awesome!!!!
These might be my favorite pictures ever!! Look at the joy on their faces.....what fun it is too jump in puddles....and WOW can Annslee get some air between her and the ground!!
Enjoy your Sunday!
Lisa
Oh boy, does it look like they are having fun! (It would be way too cold up here to jump in our puddles.) You got some really super shots. I also just love Annslee's serene smile with the little flower chain around her head. She looks enchanting.
Memories, memories....What wonderful memories she and Coby are making playing in the puddles. Love it!
How cute are they!! Those are the hugest puddles I've ever seen, my kids would be ecstatic!!lol
Julie
looks like so much fun!
Fun! Willa had the biggest tantrum I've seen when I brought her in after her first time puddle-splashing. Glad Coby enjoyed himself too!
you are one COOL mommy!!!
These really are great pictures, Laura. I love the action shot of Annslee above the water and Coby's cute little smile covered in droplets. So cute!!
Wow - what a super big puddle just right for 2 water lovin' kiddos!!! Love the photos and so glad you let Coby join his big sister for some fun!
How much fun! Kids and water, cant go wrong!
I can not get over how beautiful the pictures turned out. You are a gifted photographer. Beautiful children are always a plus. ;)
Awww...Coby loved it! Annslee is just trying to find a way to swim isn't she? She is such a little waterbug. Love them all Laura.
Love the photos of your Puddle Prince and Princess! So cute!
I love those pics of your sweet kids...could they BE any happier??? I think not! I just adore how full of life they are!
Thanks for the pick me up!
XO
BEST photos! Cutest kids! All kinds of fun. :-)
AW man, these pictures are awesome!!! Such cuties!! So much joy!
:)
It looks like u have a good camera!!!!!!!! * *
*
.......
.......
Post a Comment