
Coby is a waterbug too so he was anxious to join in!



They both had a great time and we can't wait for the neighborhood pool to open : )

On Monday morning this is how Miss A looked as we were ready to leave for school. Her latest thing is wearing her shades around. Last Friday at the Zoo she said as we got out of the car "People see me...say who dat girl? Take glasses off they say 'oh Annslee movie star!!' " I guess she was going for the movie star look for school too LOL






22 comments:
*LOL* Oh your sweet girl is such a character. Just love her.
Waterbugs and movie stars, gotta love it! Your pictures are amazing lately. They're always good, but look great. Of course, you have beautiful models! Did you get a new camera or take a class? Are you keeping secrets? :))
LOL, she cracks me up! Love the water shots, those are some adorable pictures!
Well, Annslee certainly has the movie star attitude in that picture! Too funny.
Great backyard pictures!
OMG!!! She just cracks me up!!!
Looks like so much fun!! Your kids are beautiful!!
Can I just ask what kind of camera you use? You pictures are beautiful and crisp!!
Cracks me up - she's got quite the vogue pose there.
That girl is hilarious!! I love seeing all the pictures of her attitude. And Coby is too stinkin' cute!!!
That girl...man are you guys in trouble!! The kids look so adorable and I am loving your new photography!
Oh my goodness! She is too funny!!
Look at Coby, his little body reminds me of Bailey.
I would love to get together!! Just let me know when!! You're little sweeties are just too precious!! Great pictures!!
Thanks for all the sweet comments on the blog! Look forward to meeting you!
dat girl is soo funny!
and dat boy is soooo cute~!
So, so cute!!!
She has movie star potential...for sure!!
They are both so cute....looks like you have two water babies on your hands:)
Lisa
I'm jealous it's warm enough for that there. Still too cold here in Chicago...
playing in water!!!! Oh how I can't wait for it to be warm enough for my girls to wear a bathingsuit.
Look at that sassy sweet girl with her model pose : ) love that picture!!!!
GREAT water pictures!!!!!!!
So cute, she is a trip for sure and I love that sassy picture.
I found your blog through Musing of a Mom. Your children are so adorable. I love reading all about them. Love the hair pictures.
have a great night
You are crakin me up with the Ansless quotes!!! Do you talk like her too.. when you're repeating what she says?!! I love it!!! Or.. as Anslee might say.. "I wuv it!"
;)
Hmmm...it isn't just the sunglasses that make dat girl a moviestar - it's her super cute poses too!!!
Love the photos of your little fish!
Annslee most definitely is a movie star! Love all the water pictures, including the rain puddle ones - such fun!
Post a Comment