
I am not sure either of them noticed many of the animals at the Zoo because there were soooo many caterpillars to be found. Annslee was THRILLED!

She loved having them crawl on her and would laugh as they tickled. Later she told me "I fake laugh...joking on you" hmmmm

As we let this little one crawl away she said "Bye Bye Annslee capilla~ have fun being a bufly" : )

Another attraction was a new water contraption they have. It literally shoots water out and blasts the kids. I thought it would knock Coby down so I didn't let him join in..he was thrilled to see the water shoot out though.

Annslee of course loved it...

Later we went up to the "rain room" so Coby could join in on the water fun!

Miss A was so drenched from her water fun she had to ride home sans skirt and top...next time I'll pack a change of clothes : )






21 comments:
adorable.
Congrats Annslee! Love Coby's excited face!!!
OK, the fake laughing... joke on you part still has me giggling. :) What a ham.
Gosh, it's only April and you are enjoying summer weather! (I had Linlee is a fleece jacket yesterday.)
Hooray on the great progress Miss A is making "talking beller."
Very cute pictures of your munchkins at the zoo.
They're both so beautiful! We're finally getting some warm weather, so nice to be outside without down coats on.
These are so adorable! I love Coby's excitement!! Pure joy.
They are so cute together:) It has been really hot out there hasn't it?? What happened to spring?
Have a great week!
Lisa
Great pictures! I love Colby's face laughing...and Anslee's shoes are so cute!
~Lynn
Looks like a super fun day! Great pictures, I love the one of Annslee squatting next to the "capilla". :)
Oh my goodness- those happy smiling faces. Oh so cute. Looks like you had a fabulous outing to the zoo.
I know they keep you smiling.
Hugs
they are so darling:)
LOL!!!! Capilla!! Though I've NEVER heard her speak... I can hear her saying it! She is a Ham!
The pictures are great!!! I love the one's in your header too!! Two Beautiful Babies!
Hey.. go listen to my post from yesterday... our CD's are IN!!!! YAY!
Hugs!
Love ya!
Wooo, down to three days... more 'party' time! Way to go Annslee!
That little Coby sure is growing up!!! SLOW down little boy!!!!!
Great day for the Zoo, I think everyone but us went!
Her multicolored toes are too cute!
What a great day at the zoo! BTW...the password begins with a capital B My mom had trouble the other day getting in until I reminded her it is a capital B...if you are still having problems - let me know. I just checked it myself and was able to get in....Hope you are having a great week :)
So sweet. Coby is too cute!
What a fun day. I tried your comcast e-mail twice but they came back undeliverable. Do you have an alternative? I sent the one I had to the poster place but not sure if they will be able to contact you either. Help.
I just love those photos..those two have magnificent smiles that have to make everyone around them smile too!
What a fun day at the zoo! That look on Coby's face is so funny!! He is having so much fun. Don't you just wish you could bottle up these moments?
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I follow yours but really need to add it to my reader so I don't miss a post! The kids are so cute and getting so big!
I think I made a comment on your blog when you were in Vietnam- our trips overlapped. I actually say Anslee at the water puppet show. It was such a mad house, I couldn't get over to you guys. I think you were at the show before us! Small world!
I LOVED Annslee's message to the caterpillar!! "have fun being a butterfly"- that is SO sweet!! I'm a huge caterpillar/butterfly girl myself. The pics of Coby laughing are priceless- his whole face lights up! Glad it was such a great day at the zoo!
Post a Comment