
All week she would say "Daddy I have surprise but I no tell you" She did great keeping the secret until we picked it up on Friday...once it was in the house she had to give it to him!

It turned out really cute..and it was hard for her to write on the bowl while I held it but I think she did a great job. Last night she and Daddy shared ice cream out of the new bowl

This morning Daddy opened the rest of his gifts which included flip flops (Daddy always jokes that his sandals are flip flops so Annslee got him real ones) and a book that Annslee loves and got for "Daddy" and two pair of swim trunks : )

Coby is in few pics b/c well, he is NEVER still and this is his version of helping with gifts

Yeah, I tried to put him in Daddy's lap but he wouldn't stay

Ok..here is the group shot ; )

We are heading to the pool in a little bit...too hot to do anything else.






14 comments:
I love a gal with good penmanship. Especially one who knows her mind! Happy Father's Day to all the dads in your life.
The bowl is so cute....she did a great job!!
Happy Father's Day to your hubby.....hope it is a special day!!
Lisa
Annslee did a fabulous job with her gift! And that last shot of the kids with their daddy is just precious.
LOVE the bowl..
Happy Father's Day..
How cute!! Hope he had a great Father's Day!
I love the bowl! Sooo sweet and of course, purple :) Mark's face is priceless in the pic with Annslee and the book! Thanks so much for today. We had a great time. I'll send ya pics. See ya at VBS!
Happy Father's Day Mark!!! Todd got The Coffee Cup instead... HA! But hey, maybe next time an ice-cream bowl. I think it would get a lot of use at our house too.
A babysitter for Coby! HA! She's a funny one!
What a sweet gift! And the babysitter comment cracks me up!
Looks like a fantastic Father's Day at your house!
That is one beautiful bowl & I give Annslee an A+ in penmanship! ;)
I LOVE that photo of Coby in the bag! lol!!
Funny, we were at the pottery studio on Thursday...Miss K will get her finished masterpiece this week.
he he he....he reminds me of Lottie when she was a baby....NEVER still!
The bowl is awesome....great job little Ms. Priss!!!
She did a Great Job with the ice cream bowl!! What a great idea too!! I need to keep this in mind for next year! ;)
HAve a great Week!
What a great Father's Day idea. We have a pottery shop that we visited last summer. I never would have thought of that. The bowl is a great idea. Our daddy over here drinks coffee occasionally, but eats ice cream more often. I'm totally using that idea for several family gifts!!
Love the ice cream bowl! After four coffee mugs, the bowl will have to be next. Annslee did a fantastic job painting it. Love the family pic.
Post a Comment