Here is our first group shot. We took it early b/c we thought the kids wouldn't be melted by then : )

Like I may have mentioned, it was HOT outside so Annslee loved having her hair like this. She sweats so much and like she will say "I have jet black hair...it is hot"

Coby and Anna are only a couple of months apart in age but Coby is all over the place while Anna is much calmer ... it was hard getting a pic of them together

Annslee and Olivia were enjoying the shade and Coby of course had to go wherever Annslee was

My Sai*gon boy was the only kid there who seemed to enjoy the heat...now that it is in the 90's he is finally not shivering at the pool : )

Another group shot as we were leaving since two more sweeties had joined us..yeah, they were NOT into it and just ready to get home to the A/C!!

* Our diverse group~ 6 from China, 3 from Korea and 1 from Vietnam*






12 comments:
All the kids are so cute, even if they where hot!
Look at those cuties! I hate that we missed it. I love A's hair in the little piggies...cuuuute!
CUTE, CUTE kiddos!!!
Oh how I wish it would get at least warm here! sigh...still raining...
such cuties, even melting! Love the hair.
You must have sent the heat here. We're miserable!
Oh man, they do look hot! Cute, but hot! That's a nice mix of kids - girls and boys!
I'm very impressed you have older Asian boys in your playgroup!! What a great group!
Cute Asian babies - i love them all!! I love Annslee's "bear ears" we have been doing a lot of those too! And BOY, is it hot!!!
HI!!! Sorry, it's been so long since visiting, but my life is getting back into the swing of SAHM-land and I can start blogging with cyber-friends again! I can't wait to catch up! We loved our little playgroup so very much and miss it terribly. Enjoy while you can! ; )
Coby has grown up so very much and is so dang cute! He looks so happy and healthy....so glad to see the playdate photos!
Oh my that little Olivia is just as squeezable as your little ones! They are all just precious!
Those are some sweet lookin' kids!
it has been HOOOOT, huh?
sweet pics though hot or not.
just a few more days!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment