Here are my cuties in their matching shirts : )

Ok...one pic was all he would do before trying to escape

This morning I made sure the three of us got our picture taken. I was the photographer for our VBS this year so this is the only picture I am in (actually a good thing LOL)

Coby wanted Paige to hold him for a second and it was soooo sweet!

I walked by story time the other day and all the kids were at rapt attention...well, Annslee was until she spotted the camera...

She did get pulled out for a video at one point and got her picture taken a lot by the Cokesbury people. We will see how many appear in next year's literature. She did another VBS this week at night (yes, she is tired) and they did the Edge (which our church did last year) and Annslee and Paige both were pictured in the Director's book (photos taken last year at our VBS)
*many more pics to come*






8 comments:
Looks like the kiddos had a blast!!
I am soooo jeolous that you all get to hange with Miss Paige!
Make that hang! LOL
Looks like fun- if I help with VBS next year, I will check for Annslee's picture (assuming Indiana Methodists use the same themes). I love the picture of the 3 of you!
greatpics. The one with Paige and COby is SO sweet, something about his smile I think.
Very sweet pics. Looks like everyone had a great time!
VBS is so much fun for kids. Our church just finished last night and my nephew loved every minute of it!
I love Coby's cute little smile as he tries to escape!
Yall are beautiful. What fun times! Cant wait for our LM to get to fun stuff like that
Post a Comment