Yesterday I cleaned up the water table that had been under the house for two summers and Coby was thrilled. He really was happy to discover the water hose and now I think that is his favorite water toy : )


Annslee woke up from her nap and joined in the fun!

*thank you everyone for your sweet comments on my earlier post*
12 comments:
They are so cute...and getting so big!! Looks like you are enjoying your summer!
Lisa
Your kids are SO CUTE!
So cute! I don't know a family who doesn't own that water table. LOL!
Oh they are sooooooo cute! These are some really great shots, Laura.
Hope y'all have a great weekend!
GREAT pictures!!!! And you do have some water babies!
Hey Laura -
They are looking so grown up!
I just sent you an email but it came back. Not sure if you changed your email or if something is just wrong right now.
Shoot me an email when you have a second, I have a question for you.
Esme is doing wonderful and adjusting great!
-Kate H.
Missed you guys today at the park. I remember reading you had something else, but I was hopeful. We continue to just miss each other, huh? I know your kids and Ellie would have a great time together. Soon, eh? Love the kids playing in the water!!
So cute! Nuttin like drinking water from the hose!! TEE HEE! Little boys love that kind of stuff!
Great water pictures- love that first one! :)
Can that first picture be ANY cuter????? Love them all!
Great pics ... Hadn't visited here in a while. Love catching up with you on the blog. If you get a chance, pop over to my blog and tell me what camera you have. I'm shopping. Sorry if I've asked you this before. Have a great week!
Oh my gosh Laura! They are growing so fast. Great pictures -Annslee looks so grown up in that last shot. I miss seeing you!
love you
Steph
Post a Comment