On the 3rd of July we went to a Freedom Fest*ival and met up with Mia so you know that was a good time!!! Don't they look so cute!!

It was very mild weather for July but Annslee still wanted to use her spray fan to cool off and to spray on others : )

We had to wake Coby up from a THREE hour nap to come so he wasn't really that festive in the beginning

Annslee had no problem finding people to hug on and run around with

As it got darker Coby was in a great mood so we decided to stay for the fireworks and we even got a pic with all of us looking YAY!

Annslee announcing the fireworks have begun!!! Last year was the first year she liked them and this year she kept yelling "Go Fireworks"

We weren't sure how Coby would react but he loved them. He sat still for the longest time watching them with Annslee

He then would go sit in Daddy's lap and then mine...and then he started walking all around trying to snag goodies from other families LOL


I finally got a pic of him without his fingers in his mouth (it was late)and you can see how he is smiling

The girls decided to recline on the blanket to watch and of course Coby wouldn't be left out. He crawled over them to try and wedge in between them. Mia said "your brother is crawling on me" to which Annslee announced "I no care if he crawls on me" and then he did just that!

The girls had a blast together and I am so glad we got to spend the evening with Mia and family. After the fireworks ended Coby kept looking at the sky signing "more" : )






11 comments:
The Tongginator still can't manage the fireworks. I am impressed with your kids! And yeah! for capturing a shot that included all four faces.
Cute photos. I am glad both kids liked the fireworks!
Cute, cute, cute!!! That's about all I can say about those photos :) I did LOVE the pic of A and C looking up at the fireworks at the same time. SWEET!
How adorable are they..love all the pix. Happy July 4th!!
Very cute indeed! Sophia was terrified of the fireworks, so she and I watched them from inside with some popcorn.
Looks like tons of fun...
Love the photos..
Have a great week..
Love the pic of everyone looking! Such a rarity!
I love the family pic! All those smiles are great!
Awww...such adorable kids!!! Coby sounds like such a fun lovin kid. I love all the pics of him with his fingers in his mouth!
Great pictures, glad everyone had a great 4th.
Great pics, especially a family one with everyone looking! Impressive.
Glad you had a great Fourth!
Post a Comment