Coby's Stats:
Height~ 31.25 in (21st %)
Weight~ 21 lb, 10 oz (5th %)
Head Circumference~ 19.5 in (91st %)
Just for fun here are Annslee's stats at 18 months:
Height~ 30.5 in (15th %)
Weight~ 23 lb, 12 oz (39th %)
Both my kids have giant heads. I have a true appreciation for their first Moms. He is right on target with his words and developmental skills. His newest thing is blowing kisses and he loves tossing his arms in the air and yelling "touchdown" He is very affectionate these days and mimics everything Annslee does : )
Annslee took this picture of him playing in the waiting room.






12 comments:
Wow...she took a really great picture!!! He is a little peanut isn't he?
So glad your appointment went well. I love the little Jon Jon he has on. She is a pretty good photographer
He seems to be growing like my boy, Who knows, maybe they will shoot up as teens? ;)
Annslee is a great photographer~
Wow, great job Annslee! Can you come take some pictures for me!
Great picture, Annslee! Aiden has a huge noggin too...sounds like he is doing well!
"Both my kids have giant heads. I have a true appreciation for their first Moms."
Heh. You know, Canuck K and I were just talking about our childrens' heads today. The Tongginator's head is so, so tiny... and her twins have... well... HUGE noggins.
My favorite little asian prince! I don't care if he does have a huge head...it's the cutest head around town. Excited to have you guys come swim on Friday!
Where did he measure on the cute scale? Oh yeah, it didn't go that high!!! LOL!
His stats are very similar to Josie's at 18months. And she has a big head too!
What a little peanut! and a cute one!
Your kids are so cute! And little boys grow up strong and healthy too! My son was not growing too much after he came home (new mom panic sets in) the doctor told me he will grow in his own time. Now my son is 5'9, eats everything and is growing taller. He's 16 yrs old. I look up to him now, sometimes I miss those peanut days :-)
She took a great picture and with his smile, it was perfect! :-)
I think A's height should read 40.5 inches....lol
sorry, just noticed that was her 18 mo stats....I need to read more carefully!
Post a Comment