On Saturday after we left the beach we stopped and ate lunch to celebrate Coby's referral anniversary...his favorite part was Annslee handing him animal crackers in thea car

We arrived at our cousin's house and they headed straight to the pool and then watched some TV

I loved watching Annslee's face (look at her eyes!) as James told her about the alligator that was in the lake behind their house. Yes, they really do have them (we are NOT moving to SC)

She had to go chat with cousin Taylor on the phone...maybe she was telling her about the gator!

On Sunday we stopped in Atlanta to see our travelmates. Lauren and Annslee were sooo funny together~ oh the DRAMA!

Coby enjoyed watching them


Of course Coby ran into the pic but wouldn't stay still

We loved seeing the Dudley's and hope to see them again soon. I can't believe it has been almost 4 years since we were in hotel rooms side by side in China as we got to know our daughters.






8 comments:
Oh what great photos! I love the one where A is hearing the story about the gator and C is enjoying those animal crackers! Looks like you all had a great time!
I love the pictures of the kids! They are growing so fast! I can't believe it either, that it has been almost 4 hrs since we were in China. Coby is so cute! Annslee is adorable. I love the picture of Lauren and Annslee too.
OH!... I AM loving the Braids!!!!
TOO CUTE!!!
Anslee... I am with you ..on the alligators!!
Awe, I love seeing the two girls together.
And yeah, that picture of Annslee hearing the story about the alligator is pretty funny.
Wow! That looks like so much fun! And Coby is getting so big!!!
Looks like you had a really fun time with your friends. Amazing how the girls look NOTHING like each other but are from the same province!!
Oh what a great time Laura.....when I come back to the states in a few years we HAVE to meet this time!
That last photo is one killer hug. It looks like the girls still get along great! And if I ever get to meet you in person, I'm packing animal crackers!! LOL
Post a Comment