Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Random beach pics

DSC_8002

DSC_2712

Beach 20093

DSC_2713

Beach 20092

DSC_8021


DSC_2728

Beach 2009

DSC_2574

DSC_2488

Beach 20094

DSC_8034

DSC_7979


*I still have the cousin pics and the white dress/shirt pics left : )

17 comments:

Lindy said...

Your children look so happy on the beach. What sweet kids!

Susan said...

These are super shots! I especialy love the first one with Annslee running. I hope you guys had a great time!

Courtney said...

Beautiful photos. Looks like both kids had a wonderful time!

a Tonggu Momma said...

So, SO many great shots.... the streamer, the shoulder, the butterfly, the heart. Glad y'all had fun.

Shelly and Family said...

Don't you just love the beach! The photos are great!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

They are so cute!! There is nothing like beach pictures.....can't wait to see the rest!!

Both the kids look like the have grown so much this summer....especially A!

Lisa

Kim said...

LOVE THEM..

kitchu said...

beautiful~!! and that butterfly!!

Missy said...

Love those sweet beach babies sooo much!!! Maybe we can take a beach trip together someday. That would be fun!

Marla said...

SOOOOOO cute!! Looks like they had a blast.

Stacie said...

Love those, such great pictures.

Colleen said...

Annslee is looking SO pretty. And Coby's little smile just makes you wanna scoop him up and cover his cheeks with kisses. Loos to me like they were enjoying the beach very much. You got some awesome pictures.

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

WOW! Some totally awesome pictures! I think it's impossible to pick a favorite. But gotta say, that first one with Annslee and the ribbon is fantastic!!!!

Much Ado said...

Aw, these photos just melt my heart!

Kelli said...

SO many fantastic shots! I think the first 2 and the last one are my favs!

Sonia, Federico Thanh e Alice Minh said...

Dear Lala, my name is Sonia and I live in Italy. I adopted my son in Vietnam on January 2006.
I would like to ask you how have you personalised your blog ! It is very very nice ! I'm not able to change the background and also the breadth and also the part in which you put your beautiful children!
Could you help me ?
Thank you and best regards
Sonia (oceanvoice@tiscali.it)

Sue said...

What wonderful times and wonderful memories you have of the beach!!! Gorgeous photos of your two gorgeous children!!!!

 
Site Meter