Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 03, 2009

Party Time!

Our nephew Gabe turned 4 recently and he came to our house to swim and celebrate! Coby LOVES the water just like his sister so he was thrilled with a swim party : )

DSC_2513

The birthday boy wondering why his mommy is holding Coby : ) I watched Gabe being born and referrals from China came that day too. Once we saw the cut off we knew we were likely next and a month later we saw Annslee's face for the first time.

DSC_2523

He kicks his feet and moves his arms~ he will be swimming in no time!

Zoo July 09 Gabe party5

Annslee and Shelby had a great time too

DSC_2506

Back at home Gabe was the bad guy and Princess Annslee had Jacob to protect her

DSC_2492

Ready for cake!!

DSC_2542

Another change of outfits

Zoo July 09 Gabe party4

Annslee adores Shelby

DSC_2560

Eating it or wearing it??

Zoo July 09 Gabe party3


This past Saturday we met up with my friend Jana at the park

DSC_2629

Coby was cracking me up in this tunnel hiding from Annslee

Jack bday party

After the park we went to Jack's birthday party. It was a safari theme and Tracy made these cute vests and had hats for all the kids

DSC_2644

These snakes were a hit~ Annslee loved pretending to be afraid : )

DSC_2638

I told you the outfits were cute~ just look at him!!

DSC_2642

After Jack blew out the candles they all had to pick the piece of cake they wanted LOL

DSC_2651

We leave for the beach on Friday so I HAVE to catch up on here : )

15 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

What a wonderful party!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

As usual, GREAT pictures!!!

3 Peanuts said...

Looks like a great party. I love the one of Annslee with the "snake" around her neck.

Have a GREAT time at the beach.

Kim

a Tonggu Momma said...

Little Coby swims better than the Tongginator! (Though lets keep that between us... the Tongginator might get some sassitude if she hears me say that.)

Marla said...

Oh how cute! They always look like they are having so much fun. Have a wonderful trip to the beach, can't wait to see pics from there!

Courtney said...

Great photos. Annslee always has the cutest expressions on her face!

GGAdventures said...

Looks like great times! Those outfits are adorable!
Enjoy the beach!! Can't wait to see pics.

Patricia said...

Your 2 children have THE MOST expressive faces I have ever seen!!! ADORABLE!!!

Love that snake pic!

And that party photo...Annslee looks sooooo grown up in that photo!! Beautiful!!

Stacie said...

so cute, love the safari outfits also.

Shelly and Family said...

What a great day at the pool!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Coby is going to end up having the same dramatic most precious expressions that Annslee has....love both of them.

PandaMom said...

So darling!!! Your pics are just beautiful to look at!

I posted a red thread incident that happened at our house that I know will be close to your heart and I just want to share it other adoptive mommies. ; )

Susan said...

Eating it or wearing it... it's all good! :-) Your friend did a awesome job on the hats and vests. Too cute! Have a great time at the beach. I know we're going to have some great pics from you!

mommy24treasures said...

looks so fun! Hope you enjoy the beach!

Laurie and Travis said...

Good Lord, could they be any more adorable?! I LOVE the look on Princess Annslee's face in that one picture. Priceless. Can't believe how big Coby has gotten!

 
Site Meter