Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

Two is twice as hard~

Our mommy had all these grand plans of the perfect beach picture of the two of us. Well, as you can see that didn't happen. These are as close as she got : )

I love this one of Annslee~ she takes my breath away but unfortunately Coby only wanted to escape.

DSC_7885

Now check out that sweet smile on Coby ~ too bad Annslee looks like he is pulling her hair (maybe he was and that is why he is smiling ) lol

DSC_7894

13 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

I always love these beach shots with the white dress/ white shirts.

Laurie said...

They are both just darling, even if you didn't get that perfect pose! :)

Tracy said...

No, two is 10x as hard!!! I have the white outfits for my kids for the beach in a few weeks too....hope I can get at least 1-2 of them together that are decent.

Susan said...

Regardless of their level of cooperation, you have two beautiful children. (Sorry the pics didn't turn out exactly as planned.)

redmaryjanes said...

It is really tough when you have multiple kids in a photo. You children are so beautiful though...it really doesn't matter :)

~Isabel said...

Beautiful photos! Their clothes are so dang cute and the beach is a perfect background.

I can't believe how much your little ones have grown! They look healthy and happy...you can see it in their eyes and faces.

KrisJ said...

OMG!! That first pic of her is amazing! And then so cute of Coby in the second.. maybe a little photoshop!!

Shelly and Family said...

In my opinion - I think the photos are just perfect lol! I bet you all had a great time at the beach!

Patricia said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Wow!! Annslee is changing so much...what a beautiful girl she is!! Sooooo grown up in that first shot!!

And that little rascal Coby is just TOO CUTE for words!!

Keisha said...

Those are cute MOMMA!! I love the second one.. he looks like he is about to yank HARD! lol!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Welcome Back!

Becky said...

Love the pics even if you didn't get the pose you wanted. I didn't get any good pics either but oh well there is always next year! Glad you are back!

Maria said...

Well, there is always photoshop. I spent a while looking at the two pix and I'm certain you could put them together and get a great one! Regardless, they are both precious!!

 
Site Meter