Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 11, 2009

Getting some sugar!!

This morning as I walked into the living room Coby was giving Annslee kisses over and over so I grabbed my camera and finally caught a picture of it. He was also pointing to her saying "NaNa, NaNa" What a blessing it is to witness their love for each other.

DSC_2966

As if seeing that wasn't enough this was the view out my front window

DSC_2955

On this day especially I hope you all have seen a glimpse of God's blessings in your life.

11 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful and heartwarming -- both photos! What a blessed life you (and I) have!

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

Marla said...

Awesome pictures, Laura. Thanks for the smile.

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

Lauren's Nana said...

How could anyone ask for more, you are truly blessed for sure!

Michelle R Photography said...

Cute, cute!!! Love that second photo, too!

Patricia said...

Both of these photos are just perfect to look at...especially today.

Terry said...

You had some great sites to see today! All right in your home, can't get much better than that. A lot of blessings surround you and what Awesome pictures!!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Oh, this melted my heart. Wishing and hoping over here.

Rydley said...

Oh that's so sweet!!! (My girls are constantly battling each other...wish I could see more of that!)

Colleen said...

Oh my goodness, that is sooo sweet!

Marla said...

Great picture, Adalyn just walked up and said "who's kissing, yuck" I hope she feels that way for a while.:o)

mommy24treasures said...

lots of sweetness going on at your house:)

 
Site Meter