Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Just letting you know

I started selling Usborn*ne Books today!! Many of you already know what a great product they are and I would love to have you get in on the awesome deals available. My homeschooling buddies really need to get with me as we have books you can definitely use!! Please email me at titanlala@ yahoo.com or leave a comment and I will get you all the info!!


3 comments:

Anne said...

Congrats! I have thought about selling Usborne, too. You might have just inspired me to do it! ;) Good luck!!

Stacie said...

I placed an order today but didn't notice homeschooling stuff. Tell me how to find it, I need to place another order since my nephew like pirates and dinosaurs :)

Lisa said...

I sell these too (or used to - haven't sold anything for a couple of years now!) but...man are they FUN books!!! I did the shows with my boys - which was such a fun way to spend time with them. And we now have about 4 shelves of aweseome books that we got cheap or free! That was DEFINITELy worth selling them for a while! Of all of the products out there - this one was the one I was excited to sell.

Have fun!

 
Site Meter