Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hey we've been called Batty before

and now we've taken it literally : ) Annslee has talked of being Bat*girl since last Hallo*ween when her BFF at school was. I honestly thought she would change her mind about a hundred times before this year but she hasn't. She tells stories involving Bat*girl and Bat*boy (aka Coby) with Mr. Freeze Man (daddy) and Cat*woman (mommy)~ hey, why are the parents the villians?? LOL

Yesterday I found Coby's costume and told her I had a surprise for her. I put it on him and let him run out...I think you can tell she was thrilled as was he!

DSC_3003

Seriously how cute are they!!

DSC_3004

I thought he would rip the mask off immediately but he loved it. He ran all over the place laughing and was especially thrilled when Annslee showed him the cape.

Costume

Yep, I think he is ok with the choice of costume Annslee made for him. I told her she likely has one more year and then he will choose for himself : )

DSC_3006

Annslee's Bat*girl costume is still in the works. She wants the pink one (of course) so I am on the search for the cheapest one. She tried it on yesterday at the store and trust me, she looks super cute in it!!

16 comments:

Colleen said...

Holy cutie-petuties, Batman!

Adorable!

Lauren's Nana said...

How precious! She is such a sweet sister:).

Laurie said...

Absolutely adorable!!! I can't wait to see them both dressed up together- I'm off on my own ebay search today! :)

Anonymous said...

too cute!!

Tracy, Amelia & Jack

Terry said...

WOW- so cute! Can't wait to see her pink batgirl outfit - don't think I've seen one before, especially for little ones!
Happy Smiles!

Courtney said...

He looks adorable . I can't wait to see both of them in their costumes.

a Tonggu Momma said...

Holy cuteness, Batman!

Kristy said...

Yes you are right....they are just to cute for words!!!! They are beautiful.

Love and blessings, Kristy

Lindy said...

They are the cutest kids... and so happy! You must be doing something right!!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

No yeah... Holy Cutie-Petuties, Batman!

Can't wait to see the dynamic duo dress-up together!

Kelli said...

Cutest batman evah!

Keisha said...

He is the cutest little batman ever!!! Can't wait to see the pink bat-girl! ;).. That is sooo Anslee! ;)

PandaMom said...

HI! Did you post on my homeschool blog and leave a message to email you? Only asking because when I went to look at your profile it wouldn't let me and Blogger gave me some weird message. Just checking to see if there's no hacking going on. Maybe you can answer on my regular blog then I'll know it's really you. Make sense? ; )

Sam said...

O.M.G!!! He is so stinkin' cute!!! I think Annslee was quite pleased! I can't wait to see them together in their costumes! Will you be getting yours soon????

Kieren is going to be a mermaid. I have finished her cloak (will also be used at Christmas), I still need to do the beading on the bodice (tomorrow's job), and I haven't made the skirt yet. Not sure how I want it to look yet. (I'm designing as I go.) UGH! Cullen is going to be Hades. His costume will be a breeze!!! Can't wait to use the airbrush on it!!!

QingLu Mama said...

Too cute! Can't wait to see em all batty for Halloween!
Jennifer

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh my...it doesn't get any cuter than that!

 
Site Meter