Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!!

Daddy is now in his last year in his 30's and for 4 months I am only 4 years older! We have been doing this huge event at our church all weekend and we got home from it last night late so we did presents then.

Annslee giving herself bunny ears : )


DSC_3055

Now she moved over to Daddy~ Coby just wanted to get to that tissue paper!

DSC_3056

Awwww...sweet father and son pic

DSC_3059

I think he enjoyed the unwrapping : )

DSC_3058

Just for fun here is a pic of Annslee in 2006 ~ the first time Daddy was getting help opening gifts : )

Bday Daddy 2006

8 comments:

Lauren's Nana said...

Awww, such sweet pictures! Happy Birthday Annslee & Coby's Daddy!

Stefanie said...

Looks like fun! That Coby is TOO CUTE with that big ol' grin on his face :)

Football and Fried Rice said...

Happy Birthday, Daddy! I think it is precious when they think they are "helping" - but with those smiles they could help me anytime :)

Missy said...

Happy Birthday to Mark! Love those cute kiddos. :)

Stacie said...

So sweet, hope he had a great day...

a Tonggu Momma said...

Happy birthday to an almost forty-year-old. Now excuse me while I duck from the punch Mark is about to land. Heh. (And Tonggu Daddy just turned 40 last month. It's not so bad. Really. As I'm sure your wife is quick to remind you.)

Colleen said...

That bottom picture of Coby is too stinking cute! And Annslee giving herself bunny ears is a riot. LOL!

Happy birthday to your hubby!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Hey, I just saw your comment on my blog! I don't know why, but it got sent to the spam folder so it took me awhile to notice it :) Its great to hear from you! Send me an email [feather sky falling at gmail dot com--no spaces and fix it :P] and we can get together sometime and take the kiddies to the nature center! i'm not sure where exactly you live--there's a couple nature centers though :D I'd love to hear from you!
-Timber

 
Site Meter