Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 02, 2009

Picture Day

Today is picture day at school and as usual I took some shots of her this morning before she left. I do it mainly because I never like the ones they get at school. It will be in the yearbook but I doubt I will purchase them. I know the photographers are in a hurry and have a ton of kids to get done so I don't ever expect a great shot. I always have to laugh when the teachers exclaim each year "oh, these are soooo good" while all I can think of is "it looks nothing like MY girl~ that is not the smile I know" : )

Here are the ones I got of my almost 5 year old


DSC_3067

DSC_3065

DSC_3066

DSC_3072

Apparently if you want a BIG smile you need to have your kitty cat with you. Hey, she did take it today for show-n-tell so maybe it is in her school pic LOL

DSC_3069

DSC_3068

I just LOVE this girl and think she is so beautiful inside and out (no matter what they capture on "film" today)

To see how much she has changed you can go HERE to see her pics from last fall. I notice a green theme, it is my fav color and I do think it is so pretty on her!

16 comments:

Kelli said...

I love the first and last pictures. Can't believe she is going to be 5!

Patricia said...

Annslee looks GORGEOUS in those shots & green is definitely (one of!) her color(s)!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

(Green is my favorite too!)

OH!! Got my books & L.O.V.E. them!!

Laurie said...

I can't believe how much she's grown since last year- wow! And you're right- that green is a really pretty color on her!

Stacie said...

so cute, love the green dress also.

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

She IS beautiful! And can you believe our girls are turning 5?

BTW, love the background too... a drape or curtain? Clever!

Courtney said...

Great pictures. I love the dress!

Football and Fried Rice said...

WoW - she HAS changed quite a bit and green DOES look amazing on Annslee!! I agree with you on e school pics. We stepped out of our zone & bought them this year. Snort. Good stuff.

Lauren's Nana said...

I cannot believe they are going to be 5, seems like just yesterday all of you were in China bringing them home. She looks so pretty in green!

Laura Nipper said...

Awe she is so beautiful. How can she be almost 5? She is growing up so fast.

Colleen said...

My goodness, there is really a huge difference between this year's pictures and last year's. Annslee is looking so grown up! And beautiful, of course.

mommy24treasures said...

oh she is just radiating beauty...
As I see her by thte door I can't help but remeber the pic from a couple of summers ago where she was just trying to reach the door knob. oh how she is growing...

Michelle R Photography said...

Great pictures!!! She looks adorable in her green dress.

Donna said...

I know what you mean about school photos. And they're wicked expensive too boot! Can you believe we actually had to pay for ours IN ADVANCE? I can't believe it. If they're not stellar, I'm going to demand a refund.

When I was a kid, my school photo was probably the only picture my parents had of me each year. It was routinely sent in Christmas cards to all of our relatives. Times sure have changed, huh!


Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

QingLu Mama said...

Great pictures! She sure is a cutie! And almost five...Wow. And yes, green is her color!
Jennifer

Deb said...

I can't believe she is soon 5!! You are right....she is beautiful!

Mamatini said...

Oh, what beautiful pictures! She looks lovely in green and so "5", though I can't believe she's almost 5. I know what you mean about the school pictures, but I can't help buying them anyway; they are such a right of passage - poor poses/smiles and all...

 
Site Meter