Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Guess what we now own...

32910002

Yep, we were there bright and early for the release : )She has watched it and gives it two thumbs up but did say it was scary in some parts. I am sure we will watch it again when Daddy gets home!

9 comments:

Tracy said...

I bet Mark can hardly wait!!!

Stacie said...

Awesome, I know she is so excited :)

Football and Fried Rice said...

How adorable! And fun!! We can't wait to see it too!

Beth said...

Woo-Hoo!! We're planning on watching it Halloween night.

Kate said...

Luci can't wait to see that movie. Oh...

Happy "belated" Birthday, Annslee!!!

asiangard said...

LOL, she is too funny!

a Tonggu Momma said...

I'll bet Mark is THRILLED about that! Heh. The Tongginator can't wait to see it. (Would Annslee say it is less scary or more scary than the first one?)

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Josie doesn't know it yet, neither does Todd for that matter - LOL!, but I picked up a copy today and we'll have family movie night Sunday night.

By the way, Anns looks very 5 in this photo... Peace Necklace, Earrings, a Gift Card...

Terry said...

This was mentioned at our house too....hmmmm. Glad to hear that she gave it two thumbs! We will definitely have to check into this too. :-)

Happy (belated) Birthday Annslee!!

 
Site Meter