When she woke up we sang Happy Birthday and she made sure we knew she was FIVE today. She had literally been awake about 5 minutes in this pic : )

She waited patiently for Coby and Gigi to come to the living room and then the gift opening began

Apparently the camera was a hit!

A huge hug for Gigi for the sweet cross necklace

After gifts it was time for breakfast~ a cookie and ice cream of course

She licked frosting off the candle and of course Coby wanted to do the same and his sweet sister obliged

Apparently he bit into the wax instead LOL

Later in the day we took her to the nail salon as promised and she picked her polish (purple and turquoise)


The girl painting her nails was a beautiful Vietnamese girl who happened to have turquoise streaks in her hair (one of A's new fav colors) and Annslee was mesmerized by it.

With her newly painted nails we headed to Toy*sRUs and she loved being the center of attention

Coby wanted to document the occassion but I am not sure this pic will turn out well

Gigi helped her pick out a new jewelry box with the $3 gift card TRU sent her (of course Gigi picked up the rest and A couldn't really make sense of it and kept asking how that happened LOL)

When we got home she had packages in the mail waiting...this dress from her cousins (it is a "twin" dress...Taylor (aka Lexie..her twin from the beach) has the same one

Aunt Beth sent her "dangly" earrings which she LOVED and proclaimed as her best gift ever!

Finally Daddy got home and she dressed for dinner : )

I think we are all going to love FIVE~~






14 comments:
Happy birthday, Anslee! Yes, our little 5-year-olds are quite the characters and I just LOVE it! Looks like a great day!
What a perfect day! You've given me some good ideas for when my baby turns 5, in just 6 short months! I love the one of Coby taking a picture- darling!
What a FUN birthday!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNSLEE!!!!!
Great job in capturing the day, momma!! Looks like Miss A had the perfect 5th birthday!!
So hard to believe they are turning 5 already!!
Happy 5th to your princess!
Happy birthday Annslee, you looked beautiful in all the pictures!
I loved Coby's face after he bit the candle:).
I cannot believe they are 5 already, or going to be 5 doesn't seem possible!
What a perfect day she had:).
Annslee has SO much personality. I love looking at her many facial expressions. What a sweet girl she is.
Happy, Happy Birthday Anslee! Wishing you a wonderful year ahead! Being five is a great year! :)
I just love how Annslee knows how to pose for pictures (as in the green dress). She is so totally cute! And I agree, dangly earrings are the BEST.
Happy birthday Annslee!
Oh how absolutely precious she is....I love all of her gifts! Lottie wants a camera for her 5th birthday too;)
Happy Birthday!!!
Keep smilin!
Aw, happy birthday, Annslee! And I KNOW I don't look anywhere near that good when I've been awake only five minutes.
what a lovely birthday!!!
Happy birthday to Annslee! What a great day! (I'm totally going to use your salon idea!)
Post a Comment