Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Party

I got these up on FB a while back but I didn't get them on here. Since this is my scrapbook I needed to get them posted (plus Tracy called me out LOL)

We had 30 kids and 21 adults celebrating with us and it was loud and fun!

DSC_3368

Some of the girls hanging out in the changing room (aka Bride room)

DSC_3383

Annslee 5th Bday party

My sweet girl catching her reflection in the mirror...hopefully it will be 20+ years before she is really using the mirror in the Bride room : )

DSC_3388

I love watching kids as Happy Birthday is being sung to them...so sweet

DSC_3411

DSC_3413

DSC_3415

Coby enjoyed the cake too

DSC_3422

Gifts ...she was so meticulous in her opening. She barely tore the paper at all and then would exclaim "I wanted this my whole life or I love this soooo much" : )

Annslee 5th Bday party1

A hug for Cousin Katie

DSC_3462

Annslee 5th Bday party3

More hugs and friends

Annslee 5th Bday party2

*yes, I cheated and back dated this post*

12 comments:

Tracy said...

Glad to see some pics on here:) Is the little girl in the top right corner of the last pic your neighbor Wendy? She is adorable! Sorry about rescheduling the playdate-Amelia was very disappointed until I told her we were doing it next week. I am also doing the pick the plate up at lunch-I hope this helps to fix our meal time problems!

Marla said...

SOOOO cute!! Glad she had such a fun party, she is a doll!!

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday Annslee!! You are so beautiful!!

Love and blessings, Kristy

Courtney said...

Looks like a fun post. I love the picture of Annslee looking in the mirror!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

I am SO glad you posted these here... I think I missed a lot on FB this past week...

WOW! What a great party idea and LOVE the cake!

I can't believe it's #5! Where oh where does the time go.

We're heading up later this week to help Liana celebrate - should be a good time!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Oh forgot to add... Todd says 30+ years for the Mirror in the Bride's room. Seesh, he forgets how old he is... I mean come on, it would be so much nicer if he could walk her down the aisle instead of her pushing him down! LOL!

Kelli said...

Looks like a great party! She is getting to be such a big girl!

a Tonggu Momma said...

What a great party! See... I miss so much because I forget to check out Facebook. I think I'm on there maybe once a month. Loved seeing Annslee looking in the bride mirror. And yes, that is heart attack worthy.

GGAdventures said...

Looks like a great party! Love her smile.

Marla said...

Happy birthday to your 5 year old! Looks like she had a fabulous party.

Patricia said...

I was JUST thinking about Annslee & how it is her birthday & thought, "hmmmm,did I miss a post??" LOL!

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY, Annslee!!!!!
Such a happy girl!!! Love her reaction to the gifts!! Gorgeous photos!! Looks like a fabulous celebration!!

Awwwww....our girls are turning 5 already...sigh....

Jennifer said...

A happy belated birthday to Miss Annslee! Five already?!? Wow! Looks like a super fun party!

 
Site Meter