She looked so cute in her little pilgrim hat!

Coby only smiles if I am behind the camera so this is what we get LOL


She was so excited to have us all there. She kept saying "you NEVER eat at my school!"

For fun here we are at her school last year at Thanksgiving ...look how little she looks!!






10 comments:
How fun! And yes, she looks so grown up compared to last year (it must be a big sister thing! LOL!)
Laura, you look good too!!!!
We are doing this tomorrow at Amelia's school. Looks like fun. Annslee's hat is cuter than Amelia's indian vest she will be wearing....lol
So cute. I love her in her Pilgrim hat!
Annslee looks so cute in her girl's Pilgrim bonnet.
And yes, she looks a lot older, yet still so loving and happy.
What a cute little pilgram!!
Oh, I visited Jia's school today and the kids made the same hats!! Too cute!
I love it that you got to share a Thanksgiving lunch at school with Annslee. What a neat tradition.
Annslee looks precious in anything and everything! I am glad you had lunch with her!
Hi,
I remembered your comment from way back when about the similarities between our children; having so much more information for our littlest dumplings than for our big girls....at that time I tried to write you back and I don't think you ever received it ~ I have been hoping to spot your avatar again ever since! :)
I hope I found the right Mama! :)
Your family is beautiful ~ I will absolutely be peeking in from time to time!
Lisa
Mama to Lauren & Tyler
P.S. I should have clarified it was a comment you made to my blog about my best girl being a Big Sis!
:)
Post a Comment