Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring!!

Two days of Sunny and Seventy in a row make for one happy Mama!! Annslee has started soccer practice and I couldn't resist grabbing this shirt at consig*nment last night as there are only two girls on her team.

I think she liked the shirt too

DSC_2679

Here she is modeling the back : )

DSC_2680

Before practice we played outside. You can't see the shovel but he would dig up dirt (notice it on his face) and try to carry it to the other side of the yard without spilling it : )

DSC_2674

Annslee showing off her giraffe outfit


DSC_2676

Yesterday they spent a great deal of time on their hands and knees looking for lep*rachauns. Annslee said she saw a few but may have accidentally squished those sneaky things. They did leave coins under her pillow and she was thrilled!!

DSC_2660

11 comments:

Stacie said...

Love that shirt...so very cute.

Courtney said...

I am loving this spring weather too. Her soccer shirt is too cute and I love the giraffe outfit!

Colleen said...

That soccer shirt is perfect. Purple too! (Is purple still her favorite color?)

Did Coby know what he was looking for, or was he just having a blast doing what big sister was doing? Those two look awfully cute.

a Tonggu Momma said...

Do you think they make the shirt in MY size?

Monkeys Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monkeys Mommy said...

That shirt is adorable, as are Annslee and Coby! What cuties!

Anne said...

That giraffe outfit is just adorable! Where did you get it??

Patricia said...

That is the perfect shirt for Annslee!! And wow, how grown up she looks these days!!! Where have our "Hubei-bies" gone? lol!

And Coby...well, he is just so downright adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry guys...both shirts were bought at consignment so who knows ?? I know the giraffe outfit is Kohl's brand : )

Anonymous said...

I love hearing about Annslee's imagination!!

Kelli said...

Love Annslee's shirt!!! Coby,as usual, looks like he is having the time of his life- love it!

 
Site Meter