Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Go Outside

Annslee and I were enjoying the afternoon in the 70s yesterday when we heard Coby waking from his nap. We went in to get him (she didn't bother taking off her helmet)Both kids love being outside and Coby will go to the door all the time saying "go outside" no matter what the weather : )

Bunny ears are always a hit

DSC_1188


Annslee asked "who wants to go outside??" and he promptly raised his hand shouting "ME!!"

DSC_1180

He then ran to me to let me know he was ready! I had on my 55-200 lens and barely snapped this before he tackled me. I was thrilled it wasn't blurry like I thought it would be. Wouldn't want to miss capturing that beautiful smile.

Coby running

I hope you are all enjoying the beginning of Spring!

10 comments:

Courtney said...

Cute pictures. I love spring. Enjoy all your time outside with your little ones.

Pug Mama said...

LOVE Spring! Beautiful pictures, as always!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Love the pictures! Yep, we are enjoying spring too, except yesterday it was raining then I heard "Oh, this is not a good day! I can't go outside." LOL!

Adele said...

Oh he is so precious! Mallory loves being outside too! Spring is definitely the perfect time to go outside before the blazing summer heat arrives. :)
Have a wonderful weekend!

Anne said...

That last picture of Cody just made my heart melt!!! Love his smile.

Sandra & Steve said...

He is such a little knockout, his whole face smiles, but then both your children are beautiful, full of happy smiles. I love spring too.

KrisJ said...

So cute!! Spring is my favorite season.. Colorado just needs to get there!

Lindy said...

I LOVE Coby's smiles.
He is the sweetest little guy!

Kelli said...

Aiden and Coby would have hours of fun outhide (as Aiden calls it)!

Juliette said...

That smile! Irresistible.
Happy spring and Happy Easter to you all!

 
Site Meter