Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

We are still alive

I am so sad I have let my blog go. I look back and miss it and how it kept a scrapbook for me. I have tons on FB but that isn't the same. How long do you think it would take to catch up almost a year?? Hmmmm....

Anyway, here are a few recent pics : ) I am too lazy to resize them and make them bigger the way I like them so here they are the old fashioned blog*ger way.

July~ spending the 4th at the zoo




August~ First day of Kindergarten



Our annual beach trip and my attempt at a picture of them : )



Coby with his referral pic on his 2 yr referral anniversary




September~ Annslee with her referral picture on her 5 year referral anniversary



Titans game : )



October~ our travel group reunion!





Annslee on her bday with her new doll Anna Jess



Posing with her other baby



Last night at Trunk or Tre*at at our church. A Superhero Cowgirl and Captain Hook (Annslee won a trophy in the costume contest for most original costume )

* am I doubtful anyone will see this as I have been so out of the blogging world. I do still check in on you guys when I'm not on FB : )

15 comments:

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

YAY!!!! WE LOVE those kids!!!

Sher said...

I don't have you on facebook so I'm really glad you took the time to update your blog! :)

a Tonggu Momma said...

I am still here!!! And I, too, am sad you let your blog go. Thanks for updating - love seeing these gorgeous kiddos. (And the travel group pic was a bonus.)

Laura Nipper said...

Love the post :) I am like you its hard to keep up with the blog but I want to look back and remember things. So keep it up. :)

Beth said...

Oh, I'll definitely see your updates. On the sidebar of my own blog, I have my favorite blogs and it tells me when they've been udpated. :)

Colleen said...

Hurray - a post! I much prefer blog posts over FB. Excellent pictures of your two cuties.

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

I'm still here! And since I use google reader, I know as soon as you update your blog.

Josie was looking at the Trunk-or-Treat pictures on FB with me this morning and she was having a hard time figuring out why a cow girl had a cape. LOL! And she thought Coby was one of the Three Musketeers... she wanted to know why Annslee and Mark weren't the other two Muketeers - LOL! And when I asked her :what about Miss Laura?" and she said: She's the Mama, she doesn't need to dress up! Just the kids!

...So I guess Mark is 'just a kid'!

Patricia said...

YAY!!! You're BACK!! I have missed you here! FB isn;t the same...I'm on it, but not quite committed to it...I am still blogging away! lol!

Anyway,LOVE these photos & I hope you "stay" here for a bit! ;)

Sarah said...

Welcome back! Oh my, how your kiddos have grown and blossomed.

I blog way less since FB. I like blogging much better... but it takes so much time and energy to upload the pics in comparison to how I can quickly upload my iphone pics to FB for friends and family.

Kelli said...

Girl, switch to the photo uploader on blogger- it resizes for you- you just click the size. SO much easier! Happy to see a post from you. Aiden and I are itching to head south sometime in the near future...

GGAdventures said...

Laura, I'm with you - FB is easier and I have totally let our blog go. But after much urging from the grandmas, etc., I decided I was going to try to keep up with it again. Good luck. I feel your pain, tho. LOL
Great to see the pics on the blog, altho I keep up on FB too.

Michele said...

Hi. I just happened on your website from Haven's blog. We too have a daughter from China and a son from Vietnam (Thu Duc Orphanage in HCMC) but they are reversed, our son joined our family in May 2007 and our daughter just this March. We'd certainly like to keep in touch with families like ours if you are interested.

Lindy said...

I've really missed your blog. By the looks of all these comments, I'm not the only one!

Ashley said...

I'm still checking on you guys and I've missed you. Thanks for the update, they kids are growing so fast! They are adorable!

kitchu said...

so glad you are still among us! the kids look adorable. i am not a FB person, so i loved reading this update and seeing the kids!

 
Site Meter