Just a few pics : )
As usual A is always warm and C is always cold : )

Hallo*ween was big fun this year. We worried that our scaredy cat C wouldn't like it but the candy kept his mind off the spooky stuff.


We also celebrated A's 6th bday that night since the cousins were there

For going trunk*or treat they worth their "other" costumes. I was thrilled to get a big smiley pic of A with all her teeth since some were loose.

Aren't they adorable!

Working on her project for school.

A's family day and a pic of us all.

C's family day came and here is the first pic we had of them together 2 yrs ago

Handsome boy in front of the fire when we went to Chris*tmas at the fort

School activity for Than*ksgiving. She insisted on braids so she would look like a real In*dian

Isn't he the cutest thing ever : )

We met Cort*land Fin*negan as part of a fund raiser A won

They were reading about pandas at school so A was ready!

We went to see lights to get into the holiday spirit

She now has TWO missing teeth...guess I know what she wants for Chris*tmas : )

We marching in a very very cold parade and ran into Paige : )
4 comments:
Awe, what a great update. All the pictures are fabulous - too many for me to comment on each. I will say that my favorite is the family day picture of the four of you - love it.
so good to read this update! and i love how you all dressed up for halloween together! what fun.
I'm always happy when you post new pictures of you beautiful children. Looks like they are doing great.
I love the update! They seem so much bigger. Have a great holiday season!
Post a Comment