Yep, two posts in one week. I told you I miss the blog and well, FB is acting up : )
We went to our church today for Breakfast w/Sant@ and we hoped Coby was ready. He shared a sweet kiss with Annslee as we left : )

He has been giving huge hugs lately which we love : )


We got there and he saw the man in red and said "yes, I tell him monster truck"
Annslee jumped right in his lap

She told him "America^ doll stuff, Bar*bie stuff and a cash register"

When it came time he did NOT want any part of it.

It may be mean but I love this shot!

Mrs. Cl@us and Annslee decided to ignore him LOL

Just a flashback of years past...Annslee screamed for two years so hopefully since this is Coby's second year of it he will be better next year : )
Christm@s 2009
Christm@s 2008 ~ no one crying!!
Christm@s 2007
Christm@s 2006 ~ she was so upset and Sant@ told us to hurry b/c she was kicking him!
Christm@s 2005 ~ barely home from Chin@ and we do this to her ....

At least I have proof to show Coby that we don't just torture him : )
13 comments:
How darling.....I can't beleive how they both have changed! Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!
They are so cute.
I love the crying pictures too:) Lottie and Emma won't go 20 feet near Santa! Or anyone else in a costume:)
Cute pictures, even if Colby isn't feeling the love. Have a great holiday season!
Awe, poor Coby! LOL! But I love seeing all the pictures. So fun!
LOVE all these pictures!!! Yea, you got to have at least ONE "screaming on Santa's lap" photo!!! Not just crying, but screaming! Love it!
Awwwww, I love the flashback photos. And I'm with you - the one with Coby crying this year is one of my favs. He is so cute - crying or smiling!!!
I guess I'm mean, too- I think those crying pics are The Cutest! Love them. Your kids are always adorable in pictures, smiling or not!! Merry Christmas!
They are so sweet!!!
That Coby of yours just keeps cuter & cuter!! i love the Santa Baby flashbacks! Maybe next year will be "the year" they both love the big guy in red!!
He! He! He! Thankfully our new little missy didn't cry. "Ro, ro" is ok in her book.
Love the photos and the trip through time! I don't even attempt the Santa photo, but maybe I should start...
Post a Comment