I could go with "Hair today, gone tomorrow" or "New Year and a new Do" or maybe "A foot shorter" hmmmm, no matter what I call it I wanted to document this day. My sweet girl donated a foot...yes, 12 inches!! of hair to Lo*cks of L@ve. She got it cut today and although I planned on her only getting 10 in (the needed amt) cut it ended up being 12 so it is shorter than I planned but she is so adorable!! I have to admit it makes her look younger so I am good with that : )
Here she is waiting for her haircut

The "before" picture. I love the auburn ends from all the years at the pool : )

She looks a little unsure in this pic : )

ADORABLE!!! and the best part is she loves it!

My beautiful generous girl holding up the ponytail we are donating
She is loving her new sassy hair!
15 comments:
Visiting your blog from 'Trust in Him' blog.
You have a beautiful family. Your children are adorable!
Happy New Year!
I love her sassy new hari do. What a wonderful thing for her to do. Happy New Year!
Love it!
It's fabulous!!! She looks adorable! Good for her donating her locks!
She is such a special young lady! What a wonderfully generous thing to do. And the princess gets her hair cut at the end of Tangled, right, so it fits!
Oh, she looks just precious!! Yep....younger too. :) Love that she donated her hair...and what a perfect movie!
~Lynn
She looks beautiful with her new "do", but then she always does, what an amazing gift for her to give. Good job Annslee!
It is a very cute do and such a wonderful thing to do for others. She should be proud of her accomplishment.
So cute! And most importantly, I'm so glad that she loves it!!
What a lovely thing for Annslee to do! I am a cancer survivor and know how much it means to wear a wig made from real hair during chemotherapy.
I love Annslee in short haircut. It looks so classic and cute on her. She is a doll!
I love the new haircut. And what an awesome thing to do to donate the hair. A beautiful gift. :)
Hey there! I just popped over to my blog (Vietmommy) bc I realized I hadn't been on since July '09! And there you were. Sorry, I deleted my yahoo email. You can contact me at p-rineer@hotmail.com Love to hear from you and see how Coby's doing. But I guess I can catch up on your blog also! :)
Pamela
Oh my, it's been too long since i've been here to visit! How much your daughter and son have grown...and how simply beautiful they both are! I'm so glad that i managed to find your blog again...and to see how well your beautiful family is doing!
How adorable. My little Brijet and I donated our hair together last summer and it was so fun and cute. I am so glad I found I your blog. I saw in your side bar a site with chinese clothing and I love it! Thanks for sharing.
Hi there! Just peeking at a few friends and realized I haven't been by your "place" in a while. Glad to see things are still keeping busy!
Emily did this too! I couldn't believe how much older she looked after the "trim" and 11 or 12" cut off. Aren't you so proud when they think of others and doing something so thoughtful?!?!?!
Loved all the pictures! Will keep checking for more! :)
Post a Comment