Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Time

Just a post to let you know we are still here : ) I am sad my blog is sooooo behind and I likely will never catch up but in case anyone still checked I thought I'd throw a few pics up : )







8 comments:

Michelle said...

They are so beautiful!

Sher said...

I miss your blog! So nice to see new pics of your adorable kids!!

Sarah said...

Yay! The kids, especially your son, have grown by leaps and bounds. Love the photo of your little buckeroos. So sweet!

Mama.The.Dragon said...

Great Pictures! I'm surprised you remembered how to logon to your blog! LOL!

Marla said...

Cutie patooties!! Looks like they're having a great summer!!

Terry said...

Love all the new pictures!!!! I still peek at your blog! Isn't it amazing how much and how fast little ones grow and change??? But looking back at the photos always brings a smile to your face! Ahhh, memories!!

Glad you are having a happy & fun summer too!

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

So grown up!! Still reading, mama.

Michele said...

I still check in too, when I remember that is.

 
Site Meter