I was delighted to find a package on my porch from my Secret Buddy. I loved participating in our China DTC secret buddy trade while waiting for Annslee. It really helps make the time pass and for me, makes our upcoming baby seem "real" I love getting things for Malia and it convinces me that she really will be home to enjoy it all someday : )
It arrived beautifully wrapped but Annslee was napping so I had to wait to open it

My sweet secret buddy was kind enough to include something for Annslee! She was obviously thrilled with her Disney Princess sidewalk chalk! It also helped her accept that the rest of the goodies were for Malia.
Here is all our loot!! WOW...two pair of cozy Carter's PJs, a beautiful ladybug nightlight (which Annslee insisted we try out), a door hanger with Malia's name and a dragonfly on it and of course the chalk.







12 comments:
Glad you are home and what sweet gifts you received. Hoping you hear soon on your referral!!
What nice gifts! How thoguhtful. I love the nightlight.
what a great SP!! I so love the SP programs!!
how do i get a secret buddy? i have never heard of that!!!
Wow! Your secret buddy did a great job, those are wonderful gifts.
To Cool! I love Annslee's facial expression. LOL! Cant wait to see some of those 500 pictures. Hehehe...& glad you made it home OK.
What a great secret buddy:)
You are so lucky!
That's awesome, I love the door hanger, too cute.
Everything is so cute! I'm loving the door hanger.
Glad you're back.
cute door hanger...are you doing the secret pal through your agency? I really missed doing the secret Pal exchange this last time, but the process went so fast there wasn't much time. Glad your vacation turned out fun, I'm sure you have tond of gorgeous pictures!
Tracy
what a lovely gift! Nice to have you back in cyberland.
What great gifts. Mallory has those pj's and they are so cute on her. I know they will be precious on your daughter as well.
I also love the door hanger. SO CUTE.
Post a Comment