Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Beach Time

As I said before she loved the beach, pool and family attention this year as much as last. She ran into the waves gathering water, played in the sand and of course begged us to take her to the pool : )



In case you were wondering, Mama was at the beach! I am behind the camera most of the time but Daddy snapped this one of us playing.



There are two distinctive sets of kids on our beach trip. In the "older" set there are 9 kids in the 6-9 year old range and then the "younger" set has 3 kids aged 4 months to almost 3 years old. Annslee is the oldest of the younger set and this time next year there will be three new babies at the beach! However, at this point she wants to be one of the "big" kids so she joined in on the bingo game. At first Payton was helping her but then she was doing it on her own : )


As usual she was very expressive about her excitement when the tide came in!


We did miniature golf one night and she loved it. She was excited every time her ball went in.



Here is our family picture. The wind was blowing very hard as you can see...




21 comments:

Lauren's Nana said...

Beautiful pictures! As usual:)

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Oh Laura, looks like you guys had a blast! The family photo is great - as are all the others!

The Byrd's Nest said...

What a beautiful family photo! I love her excitement playing golf!!

Lisa said...

Looks like you all had a great time at the beach! She looks like she absolutely loved it!

Mamatini said...

I love beach pictures! Looks like you all had fun. What a wonderful family picture!

Anonymous said...

Awesome vacation photos! Where did you guys go... it looks beautiful.

mommy24treasures said...

oh I love them, she reminds me so much of Caitlyn, so full of life...
I love the family photo.

redmaryjanes said...

What a gorgeous family photo. I can't believe how tan she gets!

Michelle said...

Love the pictures!!! That is so neat that the whole family gets to travel together! The family photo is great!

Sherry said...

Wow a whole family (huge whole family) at the beach together?! Now thats almost as impressive as your family pic & just think next year this time you'll have another daughter in that picture! So exciting!!!

Steffie B. said...

Love the last picture.....you all look beautiful!

Susan said...

It looks like a great time was had by all. As always, I love seeing the photos of one of the most expressive kids in the world. She's just a cutie!

kitchu said...

Wonderful photos, so glad you guys had so much fun!

Adele said...

All of these photos are just precious! I absolutely love the family picture. That would be a great Christmas card photo.
I am glad you all had such a great vacation.

Mommy Spice said...

Looks like you guys are having a blast. I love the putt putt pictures. And, the family picture is great!

Robin said...

Looks like a great vacation. I love the family photo!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your family picture! It is just beautiful! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I really appreciate it.
Stephanie
forksandchopsticks.wordpress.com

Pug Mama said...

GREAT family photo - just love it!!!!!

maggie said...

The colors in that last picture are SCRUMPTIOUS. Beautiful! (The people too!)

Anonymous said...

You three are such a beautiful family! I can't wait to see #4 join the pack. :)

Deb said...

What cute pictures from your vacation. Sure does look like you had fun at the beach!

 
Site Meter