
Most mornings we made it down to the beach ahead of everyone else. The older kids liked to sleep in and watch some TV for a while but Annslee was happy to go along with me to the water. Daddy golfed a few mornings so we had some "girl time"
We had a rule this year that she was great about doing. We told her she had to yell Mama or Daddy before heading to the water. She was so excited about filling her bucket that we were afraid she would just walk to the water on her own but she usually remembered and it was a very high pitched LOUD yell but we didn't mind : )

A water squirt bottle was one of her favorite toys and she used it to spray herself or chase others.

Ok Mamarazzi ...enough already...I am trying to just chill out!
Last year it was all about the ocean but this year she enjoyed playing in the sand as well

When she wasn't jumping the waves, she was riding them ; )







18 comments:
Yeah, more beach pictures! I can almost feel the waves... the water... the sand... ah, and the fun!!!
I have to ask: How many swimsuits does Annslee own? I think counted six! HA! I know, I know... a girl needs to be well suited for the beach!
Oh my gosh these are the cutest pictures!
She's cute toot, that's what I tell my little Eli!
She is so CUTE! I just love how expressive she is.
Where did you go to the beach?
If I wasn't depressed enough, I come here, see you looking all fab and tanned with kiddo chillaxin' in the surf. We just swim in cold pools.
I need meditation tapes. At least they play sea sounds.
I love her bathing suits especially the pink polka dots! As always....she is just too precious!
LaLa - our kids are just breathtaking - but they all are, eh? Your sweetie is just as cute as ever... but cuter still for being so carefree and happy with the simple things! Love it!
hugs to you for your VERY kind and sweet words as always!
Missy - Mom to the EFP
Fantastic pictures! What a great time you must have had. Love all the bathing suits!!
I love all the photos from the beach! Annslee is just such a happy little girl (and boy can you tell it lol)!
Francesca too loves to swing when you are holding her hands! That laugh is the best.
Adorableness! She looks like she is just so full of joy and life alllll the time!
That is a surfer girl waiting to happen!
I'm so proud that she remembered the safety rules. She is just so smart!
PS. Thanks for the hint about hiding the clubs!
Absolutely Adorable!! I just want to squeeze her!!! She's such a doll!! Love the one of her in her beach chair - such cute bikinis too!!!
She is such a little doll! I love all of her different bathing suits. She looks precious in all of them.
tag you're it...check it out on my blog, it's the Middle Name Meme
Those are great....she and Sophia would get along so well. They sound so much alike!
Mamarazzi did a great job with the pictures!! Love them all...Annslee is just so cute! You are making us want to go to the beach!
oh she is so cute in her little bathing suits! We have the dot one. Caitlyn saw it at Target and insisted on it.
So much fun to have a water-baby! She looks so happy there in the water (and sand)...she has got THE CUTEST BIKINIS!
Post a Comment