We didn't do the big family group picture this year and that is disappointing. That also meant no big cousin photo but I did manage to take a few myself : ) Obviously we spent most of our time with these four but there are 7 others who aren't in these.....


This collage was on Friday night for the High School Musical 2 premiere. There was a dance party before the pizza and movie started : ) You can see Annslee danced some and then decided she would be the photographer for the event.





She really enjoyed having so much play time with the big girls!!






9 comments:
LOVE the photos you did get. My family never did a lot of photos so I am going to try to rectify that.
PS did you see my asian mermaid painting
Cousins are just THE BEST!
What a great time...I especially love the pic of all the girls snuggled up on the couch.
That is so great that she got to spend that time with all her cousins!!
What fun pictures. You can definitely tell they are having a great time together in these photos.
LOVE seeing other really close families!!!
we love your beach photos! cute family.
What a great group of gals!
Looks like a blast! I love all the girls in the last one. How do you do a four photo collage? Kim
Post a Comment