
Here she is with cousin Payton...these two are inseparable

She is trying to tell me she hears the cousins calling her from the beach so we need to hurry..this is her impression of how they are yelling for her LOL

Of course not one photo has all of them looking ...

I am flipping out over the lack of internet ha ha






16 comments:
I love the pic of her yellin! She is so cute and expressive! You guys have a great time!
I love your little fire cracker. And I wish I was there at the beach with you all!
love the yelling pic!
What great pictures! I so wish I was at a beach right now, too. Hope you're having a wonderful time!!
looks like you are having fun! Glad you were able to get on for a second! Yes I ams ure she is the life of the party and they are yelling for her to come on! :)
Yeah! Pictures! We've been waiting... and waiting... waiting to see some Beach & Ocean pictures!
As usual, great pictures!
Looks like everyone is enjoying the family vacation.
Love the beach pictures. Who ever gets a group of kids to all look at the camera at the same time?
Spicy Girl has an older cousin that she loves spending time with...especially at the beach.
What great photos!!!!
You crack me up--it's o.k. to take a break from the internet;) Love the photos--very jealous! We only made it to the beach(ocean) once this year! Can't wait to see more:)
Oh my, she is just so precious!!! I love all of these pics. Looks like fun for everyone!
I love beach pictures! We missed our beach vacation this year. I'm so jealous! Any word about coming to K-town?
Yeah! New Pictures! (I got my Annslee fix... LOL!) You tan for me now OK?
sure does look like you all are having a great time on vacation! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!!
Ok....try not to have too much fun will ya? lol Love the yelling picture...that was great!
Holy smokes! What great pictures! My littrle Kai-Li loved the yelling picture and did her own impression of
Lala's impression! haha
Looks like a FUN trip!! Wish I was at the beach!
Post a Comment